• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Famous people with your birthday

Years
Are there any celebrities that you know of who share a birthday with you?

I'm not much into pop, but remember reading once that Beyoncé was born on September 4th--that's my birthday too, so I guess that's kinda cool. I also just realized yesterday that Chinese actress Xi Lan, the beautiful lady who appears as my avatar currently, is also a September 4th birthday. As a classical music fan, it has come my attention that opera singer René Pape was born on my special day as well. He sings Mozart and Wagner. I remember him being a great Phillip in Don Carlo.

A September 4th birthday that holds a lot of meaning to me personally would be the acclaimed African-American writer and poet Richard Wright, author of Native Sun.

So, can you name somebody noteworthy who was born on the same day as you? You may be surprised at what a Google search yields.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I know that I have the same birthday as Freddie Mercury. Can never remember who else, if anyone, though.

pkmin3033

Well I'll be damned, Marie Curie shares my birthday.

Other than that I know literally no famous people that do...I mean, I know many others do, but the names mean nothing to me, aha.

Years
I share a birthday with Shakira so that's pretty awesome haha, just wish she would offer a joint birthday party and fly my family out to a 5* villa.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh! I've got a couple high profile ones! My birthday October 21st.

- Carrie Fisher (may our space princess forever rest in peace)
- Kim Kardashian
- Judge Judy Sheindlin
- Alfred Nobel
- Ken Watanabe

I'm sure there's more but idk any of them and I'm too lazy to check.

Years
Nobody I give a damn about shares my birthday of September 1st sadly. If only I had been born August 31st... I could have had the same birthday as Hatsune Miku. Yeah I know she's not real but I don't care haha.

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Dec 24, 2023
Vitas,.........this guy
picture.php

also this is my jam!!

can't get any better

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Only famous person I know of with my birthday is Joe Biden (20th November)! In person I knew 4 people in my grade alone with my birthday and it was the most common birthday in our grade. :')

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
Years
My birthday is January 15 and I already knew I shared a birthday with Martin Luther King, Jr. but a quick google search showed I also share a birthday with Pitbull and Skrillex (whose music I happen to love, what are the odds we have the same birthday?)

Back