• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV crossover

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
What's your favorite crossover episode from TV?

What is one you would love to see made?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I'm not sure if it's a favourite, but I used to really love the Jimmy(from Jimmy Neutron) and Timmy(from Fairly Odd Parents) power hour special from Nickolodeon! There was also the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy x Codename Kids Next Door, Generator Rex w/ Ben 10, and The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones! Those were all pretty cool.

I would love to see some sort of Steven Universe x Star vs. forces of evil special.

Years
I remember when Lilo And Stitch: The Series crossed over with Kim Possible, as well as the Jimmy/Timmy Power Hour special (Jimmy Neutron x Fairly Odd Parents crossover)
Not sure what two series I'd like to see crossover, though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
for me it's gotta be when Brooklyn 99 and New Girl crossed. Two of my absolute favorite shows. I was hyped!

Back