• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Oh god all this talk about food. D:

I haven't eaten since yesterday because I slept through the free breakfast thing, and then the cafeteria was closed when I went to get something to eat later. D:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I haven't eaten much today. Just some M&M's at the movies and some McNuggets. :3

I saw Alpha and Omega, today. Unfortunately, not in 3D, because Resident Evil was being shown in 3D today. :\ Alpha and Omega was such a cute movie! n___n

My friend has to be a douchebag and [spoiler alert] wanted the female wolf to die... IN A PG MOVIE TOO. I was like, "You *******, that's messed up. >:["

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Well.. there HAVE been many deaths in PG-rated animated films. It's usually done "tastefully" with cutaways, shadows, etc. which.. I actually prefer ._. Imagine you actually SEE Hiccup's leg get all crushed? That'd just be horrible!

I dunno if you've seen the alternate "battle" scene in Tarzan.. but they storyboarded it.. and scrapped it for very good reason. It had fire and explosions, Jane using a mini-gun, gorillas getting drowned underwater and sucked into boat-propellers... it was.. very untasteful.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
Years
I dunno if you've seen the alternate "battle" scene in Tarzan.. but they storyboarded it.. and scrapped it for very good reason. It had fire and explosions, Jane using a mini-gun, gorillas getting drowned underwater and sucked into boat-propellers... it was.. very untasteful.

That sounds awesome! Reminds me of the movie KickArse...... Yes I said arse..... >_<

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
That sounds awesome! Reminds me of the movie KickArse...... Yes I said arse..... >_<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZDKu-GNUgY

Yeah.. found it online if you guys are interested in seeing it.

Funny thing is.. the actual storyboards are REALLY good. Like.. it's super clear what's going on! Haha.. just the idea wasn't very fitting for the rest of the film!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yeah, I was surprised when I saw it, too. I actually LAUGHED even though it's so dark. The very idea of releasing that to the public was just.. I couldn't see it happening.. it's like some.. Al Pacino action sequence in a Disney Film.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Well.. there HAVE been many deaths in PG-rated animated films. It's usually done "tastefully" with cutaways, shadows, etc. which.. I actually prefer ._. Imagine you actually SEE Hiccup's leg get all crushed? That'd just be horrible!
True, but Alpha and Omega didn't seem like the kind of movie that would have a death in it. I predicted a near-death seen, but not a full death. Thank god.

Martins

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2014
Nothing much. I just ordered Pokémon Black and it will arrive in 2-3 days tops. Oh, and hi my name is Lucas, new around.

Anybody here watches late-night talk shows?

Sert908

Hi guys :)
Years
Nothing much. I just ordered Pokémon Black and it will arrive in 2-3 days tops. Oh, and hi my name is Lucas, new around.

Anybody here watches late-night talk shows?

During the summer and weekends I do, I usually watch Jay Leno, Jimmy Fallon, or SNL

Martins

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2014
Really? :O How so? You invite guests to your house or something?

^ And Jimmy Fallon is the best one! Check out my avy ;)

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
Years
Really? :O How so? You invite guests to your house or something?

Well no, they never actually got to filming stage, I just kind of watch them in my head...... :embarrass

I never watched that many late-night talk shows, but when I did I watched Conan O Brien. Everyone else just seemed too serious, and I liked his type of humor.

Last edited:

Martins

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2014
@SIN1488,

Haha. XD

^ Yea, I also like how he gets volunteers from the audience and make them do funny stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back