• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon Heat Ruby and Pokemon Cool Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
i make it with rmxp
and i think when i add pokemons of the fifth generation i need to wait for the realease of pokemon grey because guys say there comes a pokemon following feature

I swear nintendo said there would be no 3rd version :/

anyway loving abandoned ship keep it up ;) or " ship-shape" I should say xD
I'm sorry i had to do that :3

aka825

Online Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
IT. LOOKS. AWESOME!

This hack/game seems like one of the better ones.

Quick question; what do you plan with pokemon following you? (I noticed the Blaziken)

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2017
Hmm, I see the Kimono Girls are on vacation in Hoenn. How will you be incorporating them into the storyline?

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
Last edited:

CyberBlaziken

huh? whaaaaat?
Years
This is sooo Awesome xD
I love the OW Sprites and the Pokemon follows you? :D

The Abandoned Ship looks amazing!

Looking forward to it's progress.
Good Luck!

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
So will this be a patch for HG/SS?
Or will it only run on a computer?

This is Game Development, which means that all games in this section will run without ROMs or anything. So it'll run on your computer.

raidersfan09

Dashing Person
Years
looks good for a nds sapphire and ruby..it seems like a remake..hopefully maybe fakemon and 5th gen pokes?

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
Salut! Tu utilises Pokémon Script Project et parles français, apparement. Tu as MSN ou Skype? Je veux bien parler avec toi, à propos de ton jeu.

I would definitely like to exchange ideas with you about a possible Hoenn region remake. Private message me when you get a chance.

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
Salut! Tu utilises Pokémon Script Project et parles français, apparement. Tu as MSN ou Skype? Je veux bien parler avec toi, à propos de ton jeu.

I would definitely like to exchange ideas with you about a possible Hoenn region remake. Private message me when you get a chance.

heej sorry i dont understand french can you this in englis because my translator is horrible

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
heej sorry i dont understand french can you this in englis because my translator is horrible
*Uses super awesome translating skills*
Translation:
Hello! You're usinga Pokémon Starterkit (?) and speak French, apparently. Do you have got MSN or Skype? I'd like to talk to you about your game.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
Wow this looks really amazing !! I can't wait to play it, I'm hoping it would have pokemon from a mix of generations? but either way it looks like your doing a great job

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
Wow this looks really amazing !! I can't wait to play it, I'm hoping it would have pokemon from a mix of generations? but either way it looks like your doing a great job

thanx but what do you mean with a mix of generations

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
I think he means not only the original 200 pokemon of the hoenn-dex, but also other pokemon, like even fourth or fifth gen, to be implemented.

yes of course you can catch/get all the 649 pokemon.
some legends with events

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
i dont like the new screens, keep the traditional diamond and pearl view, no need for this black and white c**p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back