• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I hope? It just got 100 replies in less than 3 days!

Well, that DOES include our random stuff... so... yeah ^_^

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Yeah, you guys gotta stop going off topic before I INFRACT YOU ALL!!

In other news, I gotta advertise Underground again. We're in need of more players!! <:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Yeah, you guys gotta stop going off topic before I INFRACT YOU ALL!!

In other news, I gotta advertise Underground again. We're in need of more players!! <:

ZOMG DANGEROUS MOD POWAHS.

*scared*

Anyways people, you also better start voting in the RPA! >D

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
I'm back to bring terror, anger and fear into your lives. You will once again be putrified as my presence resounds in the RP Corner. Now that all that is out of the way, let's get down to business. I plan to release a RP based on The Lord of The Flies in the next 1-10 days.

Cheers,
Yagerbomb....

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I'm back to bring terror, anger and fear into your lives. You will once again be putrified as my presence resounds in the RP Corner. Now that all that is out of the way, let's get down to business. I plan to release a RP based on The Lord of The Flies in the next 1-10 days.

Cheers,
Yagerbomb....

Hey you're back? Nice to see another RPer back :D

Anyways, Lord of the Flies? I haven't read the novel, so I guess it depends totally on the plot for me ^_^

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Cheers,
Yagerbomb....

It figures that I JUST read that -.-'
Hated it. Only because the characters I liked were the only two to die -.-

@Skymin - OH NOEZ!!!!! PLEASE DON'T INFRACT US!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!! D:
lol X3

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Kiyoshi the Polar Bear said:
Life happend. (Ironically.)
Started Junior year and was having a lot of fun- not much time or energy to get on the computer every night. X3;

Does that answer your question? XD

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Ah, okay. XD I can understand that...school's just started for two weeks and I'm already swamped with work. I'm just really glad Hydroxylapatite's not dead. :3

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
ZOMG DANGEROUS MOD POWAHS.

*scared*

Anyways people, you also better start voting in the RPA! >D

I'd vote, but I haven't been around to see recent trends in order to vote.

Anyways, continuing my Lord of The Flies idea, My plan is to have the RPers stranded on a island, much like the book/movie. This island is set in the "real world" (Modern society/ not Pokeworld). However, when the children/teens look more into the island, they begin to be introduced to new creatures (Pokemon). What do you guys think?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I'd vote, but I haven't been around to see recent trends in order to vote.

Anyways, continuing my Lord of The Flies idea, My plan is to have the RPers stranded on a island, much like the book/movie. This island is set in the "real world" (Modern society/ not Pokeworld). However, when the children/teens look more into the island, they begin to be introduced to new creatures (Pokemon). What do you guys think?

I like that idea :badsmile:

Imagine the different reactions, people could work with Pokemon to survive, they would hunt the creatures, they could start fighting with them...

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
BTW, guys, something I really wanna point out, don't mean to be rude, but it's something I've been noticing, and that is that quite a lot of people have been voting for Nideous for best Rookie RPer, when he technically doesn't apply to that award, as he joined PC before August 1st (Which is a shame, because this award was not around then, and he deserves it really more than anyone else). Just thought I'd point something out... *shot with uzi*

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
BTW, guys, something I really wanna point out, don't mean to be rude, but it's something I've been noticing, and that is that quite a lot of people have been voting for Nideous for best Rookie RPer, when he technically doesn't apply to that award, as he joined PC before August 1st (Which is a shame, because this award was not around then, and he deserves it really more than anyone else). Just thought I'd point something out... *shot with uzi*

Yeah, I kinda noticed it too, and was wondering about it...

And yeah, if he'd joined in July he would have gotten my vote :D

*shoots with a pistol*

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
So I've thought of this really cool idea but I just wanna make sure it hasn't been done in the past.

Here's the idea.

It's kinda like a journey rp but the characters you play are normal human's from earth. Astronauts who on chance discovered the world of Pokemon while exploring space. Upon landing they are dragged into an adventure which will lead to many choices that will affect whether or not they make it back to earth.

This is just the start of my idea more is to come later

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
It's the same with Scarf Blade, but I think I can let that one slide since he joined on like the 30th of July. XD

Ray F

' Friendship > Chuck Norris
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 14, 2016
New to the RolePlay section, hello. How you're doing?

Just wondering how often does people open up new RP?
Because I can't find any one with any spot open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back