Sheep

she/her
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
30,031 posts
14.2 Years
i feel more confident drawing animals, whereas people (especially bodies/hands/feet) are def most difficult. you??
art blog | art thread | vpp | mal | ffxiv
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

TheKillerRedSkull

The God of Hell and The God of Death

Male
Hell's Ultimate Fortress
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
318 posts
167 Days
I can draw weapons, Machines, Spacecrafts, Battleships, Gunships and anything related to war very very efficiently and nicely. Also I can draw new and very Dangerous looking swords. Plus some landscapes. But I find Humans to be most difficult object to be drawn. I can draw Humanoids and Mutants but drawing humans and animals are not my cup of tea.

Crew Expandable

Sapphire Rose

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

Age 24
Female
Over the hills and far away.
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
3,097 posts
9.2 Years
I feel like I'm much better at drawing Pokémon and creatures than actual humans. I have a hard time drawing them. I try to practice but I find it almost not enjoyable to do it as I'm never satisfied with the result.

Lots of practice I guess c:
Staff Anime Villain Collab • Tanya von Degurechaff • Moderator of the RPT

gimmepie

Age 25
Male
Australia
Seen 17 Minutes Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
22,555 posts
8.6 Years
No idea really. I draw pretty eyes these days I guess and I have a solid understanding of how the body moves from my time as a dancer. I'm also pretty good at learning things at a theoretical level even if I typically suck at actually implementing things I learn. As for things I'm bad at, that's easier. Right now the thing I'm worst at is shading. I'm also not great at backgrounds, expressions or making clothes intricate and interesting. My creasing needs more work too.
Staff Anime Villain Collab • Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti • My brain trembles!

Sheep

she/her
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
30,031 posts
14.2 Years
Oh yeah if I had to be specific, probably Pokémon and non-realistic animals! So cartoony things basically. The moment you tell me to draw a hand tho... ohh boy. Not too interested in drawing humans usually so it’s not a major complaint, but just makes me respect those who can draw the human body that much more.
art blog | art thread | vpp | mal | ffxiv
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Fafrir

Vibin' stance 🛡️

Female
In the treasure trove
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,399 posts
6.4 Years
I'd say original creatures are my strength, especially from my imagination just because I don't have to worry about it looking right apart from anatomy.

My weakness is definitely perspective, especially three point since I tend to stare at it for a while and often times just don't get it.
Staff Anime Villain Collab • Duskmon/Velgemon • Corpse Swallower

| Moderator of Pokemon General and Art Studio | i host shiny dens sometimes. :]

killer-curry

Oro.........?

Age 22
Male
Malaysia
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
2,525 posts
5.4 Years
Drawing humans could be complex and wide range of field to discover , character designs , background , cloth folds , armour rendering , proportion , expression etc. Lots of things to take consider for making good illustration circulating potraits and full body drawing, it take a long while and lot of of effort to do but when you acquire the skill, it's really fun to draw what you like.

Fairy

she / her
Laverre City
Seen 52 Minutes Ago
Posted 52 Minutes Ago
10,781 posts
9.5 Years
Coloring is the death of me.

on a leave of absence
see you, space cowboy

Kitty

Meow, purr purr.

any
Space
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
1,063 posts
2.8 Years
I love coloring tbh, even if i can't think of colors ironically. Lineart is also okay?? But post lineart depression happens to me esp when the sketch looked really nice but the lineart is :(

As for subjects to draw... I really like drawing girls. And pokemon, sometimes. Mostly humans, cartoony humans.

Fairy

she / her
Laverre City
Seen 52 Minutes Ago
Posted 52 Minutes Ago
10,781 posts
9.5 Years
As for subjects to draw... I really like drawing girls. And pokemon, sometimes. Mostly humans, cartoony humans.
Oof, this. Monster ladies are my JAM to draw. I don’t post it here cause it’s inappropriate but yeah, humanoid gajinka Pokemon etc girls are my bread and butter.

on a leave of absence
see you, space cowboy