• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
1158 i need to ask this... is its ok to just delete the old ips/ups and replace it with the newer one? i hav a save data, would that be ok or not?

Just patch the newest patch onto a correct pure Emerld rom,and it's okay to use the old save data.

I win with guy who catch giratina, what's next?

Go to the south of Whitewave City to find a new way to countinue the event of Giratina.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
Just patch the newest patch onto a correct pure Emerld rom,and it's okay to use the old save data.

Go to the south of Whitewave City to find a new way to countinue the event of Giratina.

1158 i really love this hack but i would like to know when would be the map bug will be finish? cuz im not in the exact location as the map says
and when i patched it. it returns me into pokemon emerald. is it ok to copy a pure pokemon emerald in the same folder then all 3 data (.gba, .ups and save data) and i renamed them into anything as long they have the same name? will it be ok or not? TIA 1158

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
i've been trying to insert the original cries of the 4th/5th gen pokemon in this hack, for example, axew's cry is wishmur's, so i wanted to replace axew's random cry for the one it haves in pokemon black/white, but after doing everything, using r8brain and pokecrygui, i started the game and axew still haves it's wishmur cry, sorry 1158 if i didn't ask for permission, but i don't like that much playing pokemon hacks where a shinx sounds like a weddle (i'mlookingatyoupokemonlightplatinum) for example....
P.S: i only wanted to put the original cries of my faves in this hack...but if you want me to replace all of them i understand, but i don't know if i have that much time...

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
i've been trying to insert the original cries of the 4th/5th gen pokemon in this hack, for example, axew's cry is wishmur's, so i wanted to replace axew's random cry for the one it haves in pokemon black/white, but after doing everything, using r8brain and pokecrygui, i started the game and axew still haves it's wishmur cry, sorry 1158 if i didn't ask for permission, but i don't like that much playing pokemon hacks where a shinx sounds like a weddle (i'mlookingatyoupokemonlightplatinum) for example....
P.S: i only wanted to put the original cries of my faves in this hack...but if you want me to replace all of them i understand, but i don't know if i have that much time...

true... when my hack pokemon return into an emerald my haxorus was a loudred.. then when i fix it.. it returns to haxorus.... oh and i thought all pokemon were really added but not actually,,, they were all edited... they change the pokemon into a 4th/5th gen pokemon. but its ok,,, its nice though... and the virtini pokemon is actually jirachi... its really great to know it.. =D

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2017
So I've reached the endgame and with a bit of work, managed to find all the legendaries I could muster. Great hack by the way, various english issues but a very creative and intriguing storyline, well done! The level curve gets a bit ridiculous since the League is around 74-85 or something and you have jack all to train on before that, hell, the curve throughout the game was too steep. I'd recommend reducing it or allowing players areas to level to near their opponents, pokemon wasn't made for crazy grinding.

I assume Latios, Reshiram and Darkrai are all pokemon that only the male trainer can obtain, as I have their opposites.
^ Nevermind the Darkrai point, managed to find it's location. Looking for Giratina currently.

Speaking of Giratina, some time between reaching central area and finishing central area the interior of the Orange Vila caves has reset. All of the trainers are set as beaten but the event on top has not.

Not sure I see the point in setting legendaries to genders but hey, it's an interesting change in gameplay I guess, just limits endgame legendary options.

There are still a few slots missing for what I assume are a Unova dog, Arecus, Mellotta or Regigigas. Something like that. Are these ingame or are we done after reaching the central area and getting the final legendary dog there?

Still no idea what this Azure flute is or where it is, but the Azure Hall remains empty.

Last edited:

Gravyty 0

Pokemon physicist
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
Wow , just like a mixed of life of guardians and pokemon light platiniun

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
I don't think I did the light house event.

OK,I will show you the way from the time you get the fifth badge.
After you get the badge from the fire gym,talk to the guide who was disguised by CHARLIE.Beat him and go ahead,you will reach the Golden Temper.Beat the bonzes,get the fire orb and now you can enter the Jade Volcano.you will find Reshiram and Team Mirage.

Finsh that event,you can go to Brozen Port to beat WIND and finsih the light house event,get the HM fly.

Then go to Mugwort Villa and get the sixth badge.

Cgboy11

May arceus protect this thread
Years
  • Age 11
  • Seen Aug 6, 2022
Guys can someone tell me a way to get a riolu or a gible (My favorite pokemons)? Help would be deeply aprecciated.

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
Guys can someone tell me a way to get a riolu or a gible (My favorite pokemons)? Help would be deeply aprecciated.

After you beat elites four,go to the golden temple,return the fire orb and you can get a gible.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Online now
OK,I will show you the way from the time you get the fifth badge.
After you get the badge from the fire gym,talk to the guide who was disguised by CHARLIE.Beat him and go ahead,you will reach the Golden Temper.Beat the bonzes,get the fire orb and now you can enter the Jade Volcano.you will find Reshiram and Team Mirage.

Finsh that event,you can go to Brozen Port to beat WIND and finsih the light house event,get the HM fly.

Then go to Mugwort Villa and get the sixth badge.

I hate to be a pain. but how do you get to Brozen Port again

Gravyty 0

Pokemon physicist
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
I downdoladed the ups parch and when i try to pach it say ,Failed! Input checksum is invalid.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Online now
does some1 need a walkthrough? i will make 1 if someone wants it,.

I would like 1 since I constantly get stuck.

And to those people who can't get the ups to patch, you need a clean emerald rom to patch the ups to or else it won't work. It worked for me *the 2nd time around since the 1st time i patched it to fire red XO lol *

Back