• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
Hey Nicks, in regards to ur sig. Me = Very Happy XD

And Yami, by caught do you mean given or can you get more than one of each of the GSC starters in Emerald without breeding?

EDIT: This was my 666th post. XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
i just keept breeding my quilava from collosuim and got a shiny, guess i should have said that to begin with, and its on Leaf Green Not Emerald

Last edited:
Years
Aww, I want a shiny Meganium. I wuv Cyndaquil, but his shiny form is too unnoticable for my liking. Still no purple birdy but I haven't really been trying.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i don't have their animations, sorry. (this is my 1600th post)

Years
Extracting high-quality animations of effects like that is still a major pain with current emulators. If it's for signature material, I, personally, think that would be more distracting/annoying than anything, so you're not missing much if this is the case. :)

Gah, Yami! You're using the old, inferior shiny banner, XD! Mr. Mime? Slowbro? Come on, how about some good shinies? Porygon2's in there, but the whole thing looks like its gamma's off, anyway. Aliasing amuck. I'm done poking fun at the 'legacy' banner now. ;)

Off topic: Can anyone name all the shinies in my club banner?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
MetalMario said:
Gah, Yami! You're using the old, inferior shiny banner, XD! Mr. Mime? Slowbro? Come on, how about some good shinies? Porygon2's in there, but the whole thing looks like its gamma's off, anyway. Aliasing amuck. I'm done poking fun at the 'legacy' banner now. ;)

Off topic: Can anyone name all the shinies in my club banner?
thanks, i edited that "inferior banner" (n00b). *shakes fist* and since when did you submit this new banner? hmmm? you can't just make a club banner and stick it in your sig without sharing it with us... or did you and i'm making a fool of myself? (it's been known to happen)
thyplosion, you're in (we don't turn anybody down)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
helllllo, welcome back everybody (that was a nice little vacation away from crazy shiny hunters) did anybody get anything done in PC's absense?

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
Absolutely not lol. I got a new computer last week so Ive been playing Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne and its addictive all over again! :D Dw i still pick up the GBA when I cant use the computer, atm tho Im hunting for Entei on a friends FR version, comeon shiny. And its only 6 days till I get my new DS! Yay!

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
I think ill join, i have a shiny vileplume (evolved oddish), shiny Sandslash (evolved sandshrew), Shiny spearow, and shiny hoppip. Just got the hoppip two minutes ago :)

Years
Aviex said:
and shiny hoppip. Just got the hoppip two minutes ago :)
I swear, there must be something in the water that's turning those Hoppips green. Maybe the same thing that killed Techtonix... ;)

Does anyone here think I should hatch Delibird eggs? I don't have Box so I'd be quickly overwhelmed.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
why not? it can't hurt to have a bunch of delibirds can it? i don't think we've got one in the dex, so it would make sense to hunt for one, somebody's gotta do it.

Back