• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Hello alll :) I've been away for quite some time now but I've still been playing Pokemon :) The thing is, I'm not purposely going for a shiny. I'm simply attempting to complete Ruby by powerhousing with Swampert (currently level 48 and 6 badges). I have 9 rare candies (Zigzagoon pickup ftw) which I'll use for the higher levels (ie 80-100). Hopefully I'll encounter a shiny soon :) I'm dieing to catch one!

Good luck all and congrats with Lapras!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Just some pics on the first Buneary. I'm still in a chain (my DS has been on for like 24 hours xD) so I hope to get some more before I break it so soon. Though, I have to do some photoshopping today. /lame

Summary
Summary 2
Pokeradar app
Battle

Good luck everyone! We need more bling bling in this club. 8D

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well done on the shiny Buneary, TB. I haven't gotten a PokeRadar shiny sinc Starly! I really don't feel like chaining for much else on my Diamond, besides Electrike, but it seems like I can never get it as my swarm.

Dunno if I told you guys this yet, but I made it to Moltres early on April 1st. Hopefully after hunting it for so long on my old FR, it'll decide to shine quickly.

Good luck, everyone.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
OMFG Chute! Grats on getting to Moltres! :D And Twilight, your modship, congrats on your Buneary ;) :)

Keep going for more everyone!

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
>>To $ChuteOut$: Congratulations on the Lapras!!

Fufu, major congrats on the lovely shiny Lapras. =D And congrats to any other wonderful recent captures, everyone. Welcome back, shido.

So, I've been out and about (cough trapped in school really cough) so I haven't tried shiny hunting all of this month.. So March Madness had an opposite effect on me. x.x However, I hope I can find some to chain something simple tomorrow since it's ol' fools day. April is a beautiful month so I hope to snag something cool soon.. Perhaps Cresselia. Good luck to everyone else.

Heyyy thanks for the luck. ~<3

I just caught a pretty female Bold (Klutz wah) shiny Buneary on number 41 and I'm gonna try to keep going. ^^ I'll upload pics tomorrow so I don't have to wake up anyone to find the cable lol.

Buneary (Need a nickname)
Female
Bold Lv 11
Snagged in a purdy Heal Ball mmm pink
HP: 34
Atk: 17
Def: 18
SpAtk: 16
SpDef: 17
Speed: 24

Last shiny was before xmas so yay me. XD

Yo!! Haven't seen you here for a while, welcome back, and congratulations on the Buneary!! Also, good luck as well!! ^_^

we can always turn this into a 4 way if u want? the race 4 starters is going like this
Razor: torchic
Shinyhunter: treeko
Me: mudkip
$Chuteout$: turtwig and piplup
EDIT: Shadow Chaos: Treecko

Lets make an edit there... make that 5 members... as I've been Soft Reseting for Treecko on Ruby!! ;D

>>To Matty101: Welcome back, and good luck!! Also, $Chuteout$ reached the Moltres, and is currently Soft Resetting for it!! ^_^

March Madness ended in failure for me, nothing appeared nor hatched... T_T Oh well, here is a list of my current targets:

Egg Hunting: Charmander & Riolu
Soft Reseting: Treecko
Chaining: ???

Good luck to everybody!! :D

TwilightBlade

Years
Thanks guys. I would join the huge starter hunt but there's really none I kinda like besides Charmander.. I also dread seeing the shiny Zig/Starly. xD So I'm fine with my other hunts like:

Pearl: Chain Gligar
Diamond: Sr Cresselia
FR: Sr Articuno
Emerald: Dunno.. Groudon?
Ruby: I stopped with Ray and started hatching Cyndaquil
Saph: Too crowded/messed up to hunt in
Colo/XD: Maybe do new game and try Suicune?

Good luck on the Moltres, Chute, and good luck on the starter craze, everyone. xD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Woah, you do play too much Pokémon there TB. xD
Would you have to reset the entire game for when you don't encounter a shiny Suicune?
Anyway good luck with everyone's hunt.
I haven't picked up my Diamond up in weeks… and I haven't saved since October O.o' •shot by SHC•

TwilightBlade

Years
:0 Hi munna.

To be honest, I only play Pearl and do about 100 SRs on the other games.. xD

Eh I don't think I'd have to. I just save and then battle Venus and see if her Suicune is shiny or not.. I hope Shadow pokemon would still have the shiny animation. If I have to purify it and do new games and such, I'm not doing that. ;.;

Oh yeah, is Runa (or anyone) still doing that Shiny Dex thing? I might wanna do it since I'm bored when school's out for a week. o.o;

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I haven't seen that done in ages. no idea how many have been caught now. It needs updating though.

I am off school for the next 2 weeks so will be able to do lots of SRing for Torchic.

Good luck on all your hunts.

I think you have to purify the Suicune. Not sure though.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
>>To TwilightBlade: According to my readings and results on the net, in both Pokemon Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness, you can tell if the Shadow Pokemon are Shiny before purification (with the exception of Lugia, which must first be purified beforehand to find out)...

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
shadow chaos is correct about suicune. i would have done that but catching them is freakishly hard. (even though i caught entei in a poke ball). ok an updated list
Graceful Assassin: mudkip
Shiny hunter: treeko
Shadow Chaos: treeko and charmander

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
Years
oh hi im new here.ive got a shiny raichu and machamp(on pearl)

shadow chaos is correct about suicune. i would have done that but catching them is freakishly hard. (even though i caught entei in a poke ball). ok an updated list
Graceful Assassin: mudkip
Shiny hunter: treeko
Shadow Chaos: treeko and charmander
I caught articuno with a normal pokeball its weird co grats on entie

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Ok I'm semi-back into hunting, a friend of mine asked me to chain a shiny budew for her so I'm on that right now

~Crystal Entei~

If that is what you wish
Years
I've been gone for two weeks and now I'm back.The reason I was gone is a long story.Over that period of time I managed to catch one shiny,which is REALLY sad if you ask me.I caught a Shiny female,Naive natured Skitty who I named 'Bad Kitteh'.I'm now going for shiny Growlithe for my own strange reasons.

Back