• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your outfit for the day?

Beyond Infinity

Couldn't Outfox a Donkey
Years
Right now, I am wearing a green t-shirt I got from the laundry basket, a grey Superdry hoodie, shorts, black cottons/sweatpants, trainer socks and trainers.

(Went to the gym, I wasn't going to put a clean t-shirt on. Need a shower, then might just wear jeans, a t-shirt, hoodie and my sports top.)

Post-Shower Edit: Wearing purple socks, with grey shoes, kinda grey cords, white t-shirt with red jumper and a "camel" hoodie. (Colour, not pattern. =P)

Last edited:

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
Years
I was wearing my Camo tank top mixed with a fit dark purple, Seaweed Green pants and some toms... But now It's resorted to a pair of boxers and a white tank top..

TY

White T-Shirt and brown shorts... in Winter when its freezing. Shadow, you are a genius xD

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Blue striped shirt, gray jeans, and black socks at the moment. I had my converse shoes on earlier but I since have taken them off.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Err, I wore my Clarks, my red corduroys, my indigo blue button down tucked in with my graphite cardigan over. I liked it :D

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Jeans, black leather jacket, and a random hoodie/sweater/long sleeve short sleeve combo. Paired with a good pair of black sneaks and my scarf.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Right now I'm wearing Adidias sweatpants and a white t shirt since I'm in my pajamas. But most of the day I wore a gray Converse V-Neck, black jeans, grey midtop Chuck Taylor and when I was out and about, my black Hawke&Co coat which has fake fur on the collar and come with a remove-able hood and a lightblue Nike beanie.

Quinn

Shall we get down to business?
Years
Black suit, white shirt, black tie (work), old jeans, old t-shirt, and boots (had to sadly bury my dog), and now i am in a Shirt and boxers, I am a man of many outfits.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
This sweater:
33121644W_1557

Dark jeans, brown boots and an olive green jacket.

Back