• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Your banned for having the pokemon of the tree of the juicy coconutty and fruity of yum-yums of the happy foody kitty kat meow meow of the running up a tree from a rabid skitty named miss kitkatkitkatkitkatkitkatkitkatkitkatkitkitkitkitkitkattykat, while hitting a Mr. Mime with a birthday cake named coco. You also ate the cookie from the cow eating the chicken of the spearow of the cheesy cheesy doggy poop of the wee wee cow meow poopy poop kitty kitty meow wobble jibber jabber peanuts mudkips chicken noodle soup and INSULTING Mr Ducky

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
Years
Banned for rejecting the fact that you are a beautifly.

and i am guessing that the next post shall say that i am banned for having loads of shinies.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
no, you are banned because your name is confusing. do you mean xd, as in xd001 or do you mean the sign for laughing(XD) which means your username is now laughing lugia 0_o

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
Years
Banned for having a murderous pidgeot attacking some random person. i am just glad it wasn't me that it is attacking.

oh and it is supposed to be xd001 not laughing lugia.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Banned for not having one Ursaring or more in your signature.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Banned for not having a (The most awesome and best :D) Blaziken on your avitar or siggy. And having a pokemon which would easily get beaten by cheesy cheesy cow meow banana's.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
Years
You, Ma'am are banned for having a Houndoom as your avatar, when your signature clearly states that you are a magical Hyena, therefore you should have a Mightyena!

She says so -----> :t353:

Back