• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flower Power! The Flabébé/Floette/Florges Fan Club

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
669-b.png
The Flabébé Fan Club
669-b.png

There is something about Flabébé that I absolutely adore. The tiny little flower power Pokemon is absolutely adorable! It's easily my favorite Pokemon from the Kalos region, and possibly my favorite since Mudkip! I love talking about Flabébé, I'm also currently searching for a shiny Flabébé for Pokemon X.

Maybe Flabébé isn't your favorite, but you really like him, or Floette/Florges, lets share our love for the tiny little fairy! Anyone use this line on their route to the Elite Four? Anyone use this line for their primary Pokemon! Anyone purposefully not evolve Flabébé on purpose to level her up to lvl 100?? Share your stories!!

Some fun facts regarding the Flabébé evolution line!

Flabébé Facts

• Flabébé is the first original Fairy Pokémon in the National Pokédex!
  • Flabébé is tied with Joltik as the smallest Pokémon.
  • Flabébé tied with Gastly and Haunter as the lightest Pokémon.

Floette Facts

• Floette is the shortest Pokémon after evolution at only 0'08".
  • Floette is the only Pokémon with a base stat total of 371.

Florges Facts

• Florges has the highest Special Defense base stat of all Fairy-type Pokémon.
  • Florges is the only Pokémon with a base stat total of 552.

FOUNDER
Randall Raichu

MEMBERS
??????????

Rules
Follow All PokeCommunity Rules!
Be nice! Flabébé is always nice! You should too.
No spamming/trolling.
Have fun, and love Flabébé!

Want to join??? IT'S SIMPLE! Just post saying you want to join, and tell me why you love Flabébé!!

Last edited:
Back