• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time for a rewatch!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Are there any shows/movies that you rewatch often?

Last edited:
Years
My favorite shows to rewatch on the regular are:
  • Parks and Rec
  • Community
  • 30 Rock
  • Brooklyn 99
  • Bob's Burgers
  • Steven Universe

A majority of the stuff I like to rewatch is light-hearted, comedy. It just helps put me in a good mood 8D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Doctor Who, is a show I've rewatched several times because, because.

I rewatch season 1 of Heroes every other or third year because it's so complicated that I forget the intricate parts of the plot over that time and can watch it again and still be impressed, haha. Truly one of my most favorite shows ever. Season 1, that is d:

Oh, and New Girl. It's always entertaining!

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Bob's burgers, South Park, Bottom, The Young ones, Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, TBBT, Malcolm in the middle, The Simpsons (only when nothing interesting is airing on TV), Futurama.

Sometimes, I even rewatch Gimme Gimme Gimme or Big Mouth, if I want a change or bored.

Edit: I forgot about RuPaul's drag race. Sometimes I rewatch whole seasons.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Movies you can watch over & over

We all have our favorite movies that we love to watch. But what are your favorite movies you could watch over and over again no matter how many times you've already seen them?

Years
Tangled!

Practically any Disney film.

Harry Potter.

Most MCU films

Nightmare Before Christmas.

Star Wars - not The Last Jedi :(

The Sound of Music

Muppet Treasure Island & Christmas Carol

Too many others, I'll need to have a think

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
i rewatch rupaul's drag race and brooklyn 99 a lot.

for films, they're the ones from my childhood. i used to love all of the animal disney films (lion king, 101 dalmatians, lady and the tramp, etc), as well as matilda and madeline. also love actually, mamma mia, and la la land!

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I need to start a rewatch of 24 and both series of Avatar.

Years
I rewatch documentaries a lot more than anything honestly but there's a long list of movies and non-documentary TV I've watched a million times. I'll narrow it down to just one of each though and say that the original version of the US Whose Line is it Anyway? and Jurassic Park are very strong contenders for most rewatched.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Movies: Girls' Trip, Love Simon, Final Destination series
TV Shows: mainly the original Yugioh. I don't watch enough TV to warrant me rewatching anything.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Rewatched Chamber of Secrets recently. The first two HP films do feel more magical and timeless than the other ones. HP was always a children's series first and the first two films capture it pretty well. It's a good type of nostalgia, there's no biased feelings, because i bet even adults watching this for the first time could that feeling of innocence, awe and happiness.

Last edited:
Years
There aren't that many shows/movies I rewatched, but after searching up in my memory, I found few:
TV Shows: Tom & Jerry, The Simpsons, HIMYM, Survivor (more of the reality show that just TV show), GOT and recently The Suite Life on Deck and Sabrina the Teenage Witch
Films: Harry Potter (last 3 movies just in December), Indiana Jones, Star Wars (OT and PT), Back to the Future and some MCU movies

Right now I plan on rewatching HIMYM and Futurama.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
CSI: Las Vegas is a show I've been rewatching a lot hahah. Other shows I rewatch quite a bit are Bob's Burgers and Brooklyn 99 mostly with other shows scattered out here and there whenever im in the mood

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Any show I decide to rewatch just ends up with me re-watching GOAT Breaking Bad somehow.

Years
I rewatch a lot of series against my will, but they're all obscure British comedies that are barely worth mentioning. Except Red Dwarf, that is. Genius on a stick.

Movies:

Star Wars, The King and I, Jurassic Park, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, The Lion King, Alice in Wonderland, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Sleeping Beauty, Wind in the Willows, Napoleon and... millions of others. And I'm planning on watching all of the Marvel movies, and then rewatching them to death.

Spider-man: Homecoming, though. That's gold.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I can rewatch both The Office and That 70s Show over and over without ever getting tired of them.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
How could I forget Sam Raimis Spider-Man movies? Those movies I will rewatch till the end of time

Back