• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❣ Warriors Of Sinnoh ❣ The Fourth Generation Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
My favorite gym leader is Wake because he used some pretty tough water pokemon that gave my head a spin. My ground type buddies made through with it but barely. Sadly those Ice Beams killed Gabite and Gastrodoon but I beat him. Candice gave me a hard time too but Froslass and Glaceon were pretty cool. She's my second best gym leader, since Blizzard gave me frostbite.

New Topic: Which Battle Facility did you struggle with the most?

Not to cut off the gym leader topic but this question has been on my mind for some time.

I really struggled with Battle Factory because I had to rely on pokemon that I didn't even train or use. I had to depend on randomness to get a good choice of pokemon to rent. When I finally reached a 21 win streaks, I was pretty glad I got over that bridge. It also got annoying how the leader knew your weaknesses and that sailors had grass types.
Wake is my favorite sinnoh gym leader as i said when i reply to thr topic, Candice is pretty strong she had powerfull pokemons with good movesets and she is pretty strong in anime also..

New Topic: Which Battle Facility did you struggle with the most?
i really struggle with battle facitity because i didn't like random generated teams and also as you said they know our weaknesses and it make very hard to won agains them and my brother still battling with them because he didn't reach 20 win streaks. :p

Not to cut off the gym leader topic but this question has been on my mind for some time.
dont worry we already discuss about gym leaders and every member can make only 1 new topic in a day.. :) and also we will not change topic until atleast 4 members answer that topic.

Logical Cabbage Got 30£ For New Topic

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
*Which Battle Facility did you struggle with the most?
i didn't struggle with Battle Facility because it was easy and i like random battle teams and also my win streak is 27 ^_^.

Im played Who's that pokemon? game and it was fun and im gonna join who's that pokemon event tomorrow. :)

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
*Which Battle Facility did you struggle with the most?
i didn't struggle with Battle Facility because it was easy and i like random battle teams and also my win streak is 27 ^_^.

Im played Who's that pokemon? game and it was fun and im gonna join who's that pokemon event tomorrow. :)
hmm ik you like random battles because your are luck on it and congrats on your 27 win streak but in our series of battle I will by 4-0 in showdown yesterday. lol

yes who's that pokemon game is fun that's why i make section for some cool online club games those games are easy and everyone can play it and yes this club is hosting an Who's that pokemon event and club members and non-club members also,can join,this event for more details check main post.. :)

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Thank you for such a great club !!! A game of our own ! a chat room ! man i love your club !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really love your event idea. Even now we have a chat room to talk !!!!!!!!

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Thank you for such a great club !!! A game of our own ! a chat room ! man i love your club !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really love your event idea. Even now we have a chat room to talk !!!!!!!!

not game is not created by me, the game was created by Gearoid Team And chatroom was hosted by wolf and don't forgot to answer all topics.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Well you add them in club so thank you !

Which battle facility you struggled the most ?
I didn't ever struggled like that. Well i found the battles too easy for me !

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Who is your favorite gym leader ? and why ?
Volkner is,was and always will be my favorite gym leader. Cause he is just too awesome !! He have some great electrick pokemon. I love his electravire !!!

who is the cutest pokemon in sinnoh !
Well i think Turtwig is too cute ! i found every 1st form pokemon cute every one of them are so adorable and awesome

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
i would like to play Who's that Pokemon. i believe i'd be very good at this game

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
i think it is time for a new topic

Who is your favorite legendary pokemon of sinnoh and why?
my favorite sinnoh legendary is palkia because of his cool design and color and because of his stats and movesets and because i caught him on pokemon pearl and he help me alot to defeat E4 And Champion.

I Just Love him..

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
My favorite legendary pokemon by far is Giratina! Shadow Force is such an awesome signature move for him in his Alternative form. In regular form, I stick to moves like Aura Sphere, Draco Meteor, and Thunder. He has a pretty good move pool and I love his design. You can't hit my Giratina cause he ain't there. Now Shadow Force them all! In Platinum, no type could beat him in the Elite Four!

Sure Palkia has its own advantages like not being weak to grass, electricity, and ice. Pretty good signature move, although I think Nintendo purposefully made Special Rend 95% accurate so his powers won't go out of hand. He's pretty good but I'll stick to Giratina cause he rules! I love that dragon!

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
what battle facility do you struggle with?
if the frontier in Sinnoh is anything like the frontier in emerald, then the Battle Pyramid definitely had me struggling

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
Yay! I'm a huge Sinnoh fan, I will definitely join this.

Name: Secona

Partner: Torterra
Nickname: Tutty

Reason for joining: Platinum was my very first game, and it is my favorite out of all the games I've played. I love the region and the cities, it just has a nice vibe. Also, Cynthia was a really fun challenge. To conclude, Sinnoh is awesome!

Answer to Topic:
The cutest Sinnoh pokemon is Chingling, I love the design and how it looks like a bell! Also, there was a super cute anime episode about singing Chinglings :)

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
My favorite legendary pokemon by far is Giratina! Shadow Force is such an awesome signature move for him in his Alternative form. In regular form, I stick to moves like Aura Sphere, Draco Meteor, and Thunder. He has a pretty good move pool and I love his design. You can't hit my Giratina cause he ain't there. Now Shadow Force them all! In Platinum, no type could beat him in the Elite Four!

Sure Palkia has its own advantages like not being weak to grass, electricity, and ice. Pretty good signature move, although I think Nintendo purposefully made Special Rend 95% accurate so his powers won't go out of hand. He's pretty good but I'll stick to Giratina cause he rules! I love that dragon!

Giratina is an awesome legendary pokemon with powerfull moves and his design and color is also cool.

I used palkia in ubers and he is very useful because of his stats and movepool and I aslo like him.

Yay! I'm a huge Sinnoh fan, I will definitely join this.

Name: Secona

Partner: Torterra
Nickname: Tutty

Reason for joining: Platinum was my very first game, and it is my favorite out of all the games I've played. I love the region and the cities, it just has a nice vibe. Also, Cynthia was a really fun challenge. To conclude, Sinnoh is awesome!

Answer to Topic:
The cutest Sinnoh pokemon is Chingling, I love the design and how it looks like a bell! Also, there was a super cute anime episode about singing Chinglings :)
Accepted. Welcome to the sinnoh fan club, torterra is great choise, I used torterra in my grass mono team and it was very good yes he is bit slow but he is strong attacker and he had some awesome moves like earthquak,Solar Beam etc. and on anime paul has torterra and ash also have torterra and those both torterra's are pretty cool.
chingling is look like bell as you said and his design was also cool and I like his color also.
and you sould check event in main post.

and finally answer to the topic.

Who is your favorite legendary pokemon of sinnoh and why?
my favorite sinnoh legendary is shaymin because he is very cute and his color was awesome, he also have good movesets and stats and he also have Sky form that makes his more cool and awesome..

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Agreed there. Shaymin is so cute yet very powerful with Seed Flare as his signature move. You have to admit, that little guy packs a punch. His awesome attack really boosted moves up like Bullet Seed. Sky form is even better; not only is Shaymin the beast in attack but he's wickedly fast. Plus, when he came out in the movie he was just hilarious!

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Agreed there. Shaymin is so cute yet very powerful with Seed Flare as his signature move. You have to admit, that little guy packs a punch. His awesome attack really boosted moves up like Bullet Seed. Sky form is even better; not only is Shaymin the beast in attack but he's wickedly faist. Plus, when he came out in the movie he was just hilarious!
Sky form looks better then normal because in sky form his attack and speed boost and also he log legs in sky form and his legs makes him speedy and super cute, I just love him/her.

If I win event then I would get Shaymin Along with Special Text Banner And Also 200£ And I already have coloured name so I will get rainbow coloured name.. ^_^

Brendon McCullum Got 30£ For New Topic

Last edited:

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
my favorite gen four legendary is palkia. i think that he trumps over dialga, and, although i kind bizarre for him to be water type, his signature move is awesome

New Topic: did you use the pal park often, if you used it at all?

i used the pal park a lot, especially when i wanted to restart my emerald and firered games, so i ended up getting a lot of legends in diamond

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Pal Park really helped me out in Platinum and I could finish my dex faster like that and possess a Blaziken from Sapphire, along with Latias and Kyogre. This has to be one of pokemon's best features ever; getting pokemon outside Sinnoh was easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back