• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Scarlet Blaze(Revamped!) HALLOWEEN UPDATE OUT!!!

rom_downloader

Send me beta invites.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 6, 2019
ohk, I was thinking of applying it too in the next release.

till then I hope you enjoy the hack :)

P.S adding platinum style textboxes and DPPT font added for the next release XD

Awesome. Looking forward to the next release.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
I really like the premise of this game. It's also a bonus and coincidence that both of my daughter's names are included in this game (Scarlet/Rebel). Will be keeping tabs on this. Good luck! Hope to see it to completion.

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
I really like the premise of this game. It's also a bonus and coincidence that both of my daughter's names are included in this game (Scarlet/Rebel). Will be keeping tabs on this. Good luck! Hope to see it to completion.

Thanks and oh what a coincidence lol, though personally I think those are pretty cool names not gonna lie :)

and sure I hope I take it to completion as well XD !

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
unknown.png

PSSST.... SNEAK PEAK on the Beta V1.0 ^^ ^^

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
It's so strange that my character is unable to move once the dialogue at the beginning of the game happens. Does anyone know how to fix it, because I literally can't play the game because of this.

RuFF

Hope you're having a RuFF day!
Years

I downloaded it to try the game. It's in a .gba file instead of an .ips file. Isn't sharing of gba files illegal?

Anyway, the graphics are nice! Good luck on your hack! :)

Back