• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Sacred Johto [V0.3]

Which Shiny Should Omega Pidgey get? (https://twitter.com/ArchyArcanine/status/1065566101885603840)

• Old Chocolate Oreo Shiny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I'm in the Ruins of Alph area and almost ready to carry on the story, but according to the Pokedex, supposedly you can get a Pichu in the northern half of the area, but I have been searching the area both night and early morning and I have not come across a single one (nor in the caves, although I haven't been in the cave since it turned morning, not sure if that actually changes the Pokemon in there). I'd like to catch one now if possible, rather than waiting until the story is finished, or else my Pokemon will be too powerful to weaken it (I'm worried that I already am). I also have looked up the Pokedex for the Pokemon that are encountered here, and many of them say the area is unknown, so I am wondering if the Pokedex is misleading me here. I also was rather surprised not to encounter any Vulpix here since in Gold and Silver, the Ruins of Alph area is where it was encountered. This is why I usually like to see the Pokemon encounter list for a fan-game, so I have an idea of how long it will be in the game until I can get my ideal team put together.

Some of the old Metdata/encounter tables from the original essentials remains, only map in my data with pichu is an old map that amy have been there sorry for the confusion. and i can always add vulpix buuuut the game has version exclusives. (vulpix being one of them like in HGSS) really sorry about that, and vulpix, if added would be gold and growlithe silver. sorry about this, i can always switch your game version for you to get it/give you a vulpix in exchange for a growlithe, however if you picked silver you cant get it even if added. (however maybe after the post game)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Okay, I wish you could add better designs of text boxes.

Well text boxes aren't a main area rn for me, if i get more spriters then yes i can work on those, only good ones to me in them are the HG and SS ones tbf so ill slowly update them.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 10, 2023
Hi i have problem every time when i want start the game there come this error
Script'Sprite_Resizer' line 20: TypeError occurred.
What should i do now

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Hi i have problem every time when i want start the game there come this error
Script'Sprite_Resizer' line 20: TypeError occurred.
What should i do now

Did you set your game to XL size? only reason it should be happening as its broken.

Years
I am aware of version changes in the game, but I thought I recall reading that there would be regular Vulpix in Gold and the new variation of Vulpix in Silver. After looking at your posts in Twitter, however, it appears the whole Omega Vulpix discussion took place after the reveal of version exclusive Pokemon. So my confusion here was the Pokedex area entries being incorrect. I'll proceed with the story in that case and hope to catch Vulpix/Pikachu in other areas (I am playing on Gold version).

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I am aware of version changes in the game, but I thought I recall reading that there would be regular Vulpix in Gold and the new variation of Vulpix in Silver. After looking at your posts in Twitter, however, it appears the whole Omega Vulpix discussion took place after the reveal of version exclusive Pokemon. So my confusion here was the Pokedex area entries being incorrect. I'll proceed with the story in that case and hope to catch Vulpix/Pikachu in other areas (I am playing on Gold version).

Only regular vulpix is an exclusive, reason for omega vulpix is not just due to its difference to regular vulpix and not being similiar to delta growlithe in anyway. if the omegas/deltas of both were close then Yes they'd be but i didn't feel like they should've.

So yes you'll get Vulpix, pikachu isn't in the game yet, only due to no real electricy areas, however ill find ways for them to appear and will most likely appear in union cave and route 33 later on

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
I'm going to say something that might make you mad. The baby starters are garbo. Togekiss and Raichu are, at best, okay. Azumarill is one the worst Pokemon ever. Your starters are supposed to be the toughest Pokemon you can get for some time. I don't think that Azurill, Togepi, and Pichu are going to be able to see you through the beginning of a hard game. Which brings me to my next point. But first, I suggest replacing or adding the baby starters with Tyrogue, Smoochum, and Elekid.

My second point is a request to make the game hard. HG and SS were unplayable because of the nonexistent level curve, particularly at Mahogany Town. So I suggest that not only do you make the random trainers and Gym Leaders much tougher than HG and SS, but block off Mahogany Town, and really everything east of Ecruteak until after getting the fourth, fifth, and sixth badges so that the levels of the trainers can be nice and high.

Last edited:
Years
Here is where I respectfully disagree on the second point, though mostly because I only have played a little past the first gym. A Water Pokemon is NOT going to beat the first gym, mostly because of Lilligant. I almost had the thought of asking for that Gym Leader to be made a tad easier, cause even a level 20 Omega Pidgeotto was having problems beating the first Gym Leader alongside a level 22 Azumarill. And if your response to that was "why not just get more Pokemon?", why do I want to get Pokemon just to get past a gym, then never use them again? The random trainers I could agree should be a little harder, but I do not want the Gym Leaders being made harder than they are at this point.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I'm going to say something that might make you mad. The baby starters are garbo. Togekiss and Raichu are, at best, okay. Azumarill is one the worst Pokemon ever. Your starters are supposed to be the toughest Pokemon you can get for some time. I don't think that Azurill, Togepi, and Pichu are going to be able to see you through the beginning of a hard game. Which brings me to my next point. But first, I suggest replacing or adding the baby starters with Tyrogue, Smoochum, and Elekid.

My second point is a request to make the game hard. HG and SS were unplayable because of the nonexistent level curve, particularly at Mahogany Town. So I suggest that not only do you make the random trainers and Gym Leaders much tougher than HG and SS, but block off Mahogany Town, and really everything east of Ecruteak until after getting the fourth, fifth, and sixth badges so that the levels of the trainers can be nice and high.

So about the first point, Azumarill, when used right is a power house especially end game, raichu sure isn't the best but is still useful, togekiss, yes is not excellent but has serene grace and is a monster with that. why its not tyrogue smoochum or elekid, A) tyrogue is the toughest pokemon to start with period, it has two attacking moves at level one, one being fake out then another move at 10, then 20 then 30. that would be the toughest to have at all. and smoochum and elekid appear early on in the game with magby as event pokemon. i chose these three as they fit and are good pokemon. giving an early ice mon would be too easy.

second point ill bring in the comment below;

Here is where I respectfully disagree on the second point, though mostly because I only have played a little past the first gym. A Water Pokemon is NOT going to beat the first gym, mostly because of Lilligant. I almost had the thought of asking for that Gym Leader to be made a tad easier, cause even a level 20 Omega Pidgeotto was having problems beating the first Gym Leader alongside a level 22 Azumarill. And if your response to that was "why not just get more Pokemon?", why do I want to get Pokemon just to get past a gym, then never use them again? The random trainers I could agree should be a little harder, but I do not want the Gym Leaders being made harder than they are at this point.

So they do state the gyms are harder, the gyms are much harder than most official games, with the 8th gymleader being at level 79. so its scaled up more and yes the first gym is 18-20 and lilligant is a issue as they state, the gym order, type and levels are nothing like HGSS, it would be dumb to just make a HGSS clone with the same leaders, levels and order.

Thank you for your critism or "help" while the first point is valid to say the second isn't without even playing.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024

Quoted you prior but will now to address you, sorry its rather hard, but i've now swapped synthesis for growth while it keeps leechseed, and the trainers are rather weak early on but scale with the gymleader/route levels. sorry that it was hard, i ran it prior with azumarill. the gym will be different in demo 3, or pre-demo 3 when its incomplete just to get content out for you, as i felt it was rather bland.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Togekiss and Raichu are, at best, okay. Azumarill is one the worst Pokemon ever.

?????????????.Nasty Plot on Raichu, roosting togekiss, are just...ok????

And Azumaill the worst pokemon???? What planet are you from?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 16, 2019
i cant walk in the lab i get blocked by invisible things help i want to play this game

Years
Update since I resumed the game: I was stuck on the major battle at Ruins of Alph for a while (the level 20 Pokemon the trainer has is very powerful at this stage in the game, much like I thought one or two Pokemon in gym one was very powerful). After that, I had to talk to someone in front of the Union Cave in order to progress in the story. I will say in the forest you can find west of Violet City...you can kind of find your own shortcuts through the forest and not have to fight any of the trainers if you wish (including one of the professor's aides), although skipping them is EXP you may wish you got. While Azumarill had a VERY rough time in gym one, Azumarill was instead able to solo the entire gym two, even when my Pidgeotto got one shot in the double battle and also got one shot against the first Pokemon of the leader. So story-wise I need to return to the forest to do some more battling against the evil team of this story, I guess.

I encountered a bug that has broken one of the game's features for me, though, and this happened upon leaving the second gym to go heal at the Pokemon Center. My following Pokemon has stopped animating and cannot be talked to, switched out by the hotkey press, or returned to their Poke Ball while I'm traveling. Switching the party lead via the Pokemon menu just changes what Pokemon has their animation frozen. This does not affect battles, but getting free items on occasion was a nice thing to have (as well as checking happiness, though I know my two Pokemon right now are very happy), and I do not have that luxury now.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
ok bit of progress for me, I tried again playing the game without patching the game with the latest update and I was able to go into the correct intro sequence. But the game crashed as the game lacks the graphics folder and some other crucial assets for the game to even run, which makes no sense at all....I mean everyone else can play this game without issue so I would assume they have all the proper folders so I don't see why I don't have them.

Years
ok bit of progress for me, I tried again playing the game without patching the game with the latest update and I was able to go into the correct intro sequence. But the game crashed as the game lacks the graphics folder and some other crucial assets for the game to even run, which makes no sense at all....I mean everyone else can play this game without issue so I would assume they have all the proper folders so I don't see why I don't have them.

I had this problem at first as well. Try using something like 7Zip instead of the default tool you use to extract .zip files. One of the files wouldn't extract for me no matter what without using another tool.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I had this problem at first as well. Try using something like 7Zip instead of the default tool you use to extract .zip files. One of the files wouldn't extract for me no matter what without using another tool.

I use WinRAR, that should work for just about anything

Years
I think I've reached a point in the game that is impossible to progress from. After defeating the leader of the portion of the villain team that is in the forest after beating gym two, you will leave the forest and tell the assistants of the second gym leader what happened, and a meeting takes place among the townsfolk afterwards. After the meeting, you are back at the entrance to the gym. However, this whole sequence has a lot of problems execution-wise. This could actually be long, so I'll spoiler it...although I will keep my discussion as spoiler-free as possible for the players that haven't played as far as I did yet.

Spoiler:

In short, the non-game breaking issue I have is regarding the fact the next segment of the game after the second gym is not suited very well to parties consisting of 1 or 2 Pokemon, and after beating said sequence, you will not be able to move on in the game at this time.

Back