• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Okay I am in the Seafoam Islands and I can't get out the way I came because if I try to approach the boulder on the side instead of up the boulder shows a question mark above it's head and the game glitches

Attachments

• Screenshot (98).png
    Screenshot (98).png
    35.4 KB · Views: 17
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 25, 2018
it ends in lavender town

just one question. when the beta 12 end there, does that mean there's nothing or is the beta 11 E going to continue normally? and if you do play at that point, can you load the beta 12 demo save file on beta 11 E?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Orre Region will be heavily occult themed.
eA0mi0e.png
jQxCwto
9VqKOZj.png
uwLwVez.png

7kCjq0d.png
2iTD6GC.png
pRP8VA8.png

Dih2X2s.png
SUtVcdP.png
QlgQuyz.png

5IVyXCu.png
WmgmLr6.png
AtBrawy.png

5SY38Po.png
btfxsUR.png
GtKdMO6.png

SZDxJYr.png
VrLqomd.png
MDHGzOw.png

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
just one question. when the beta 12 end there, does that mean there's nothing or is the beta 11 E going to continue normally? and if you do play at that point, can you load the beta 12 demo save file on beta 11 E?
No, it ends in Lavender Town and that's it. Normally, after Lavender Town you would go to Route 8, but you can't do that in Beta 12's Demo because its map and the maps that comes after it do not exist in that ROM.
The contents of Beta 11E are not inside the Beta 12 Demo's ROM because Aethestode remade everything for the Beta 12 (scripts, maps, etc) from scratch.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 25, 2018
No, it ends in Lavender Town and that's it. Normally, after Lavender Town you would go to Route 8, but you can't do that in Beta 12's Demo because its map and the maps that comes after it do not exist in that ROM.
The contents of Beta 11E are not inside the Beta 12 Demo's ROM because Aethestode remade everything for the Beta 12 (scripts, maps, etc) from scratch.

Does that mean that you also cant use your beta 12 save when you want to go back to beta 11 and vice versa?

Years
Does that mean that you also cant use your beta 12 save when you want to go back to beta 11 and vice versa?

Exactly. Between Beta 11 and Beta 12 there will be a lot of differences, not limiting them to visual changes (scripts, flags, etc.). In the end. it would practically feel like playing 2 different games anyway,

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 25, 2018
Exactly. Between Beta 11 and Beta 12 there will be a lot of differences, not limiting them to visual changes (scripts, flags, etc.). In the end. it would practically feel like playing 2 different games anyway,

I see. Thanks for clearing that up:)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 26, 2023
Hi i am new to these forums, i would like to start playing the game so i am troubled.
Should i start playing the demo beta 12? cause if it gets an official release later this year i will be able to probably continue my save file, but do i lose good content from 11E?
as a fellow pokemon hunter what do u suggest me? :)

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Dec 4, 2019
Can u create any Document with pokemon,tms ,legendaries locations ,evolutions etc? Because it's a Big game.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Hi i am new to these forums, i would like to start playing the game so i am troubled.
Should i start playing the demo beta 12? cause if it gets an official release later this year i will be able to probably continue my save file, but do i lose good content from 11E?
as a fellow pokemon hunter what do u suggest me? :)
The demo is just that, a demonstration of how Beta 12 will look and feel. You should NEVER start a Demo expecting its savefiles to work correctly once a full or stable version is released.
With that being said, you should play if you want to get a grasp of how Beta 12 will work.
As Valezio and I already said, Beta 11E and Beta 12 are two different and unrelated games.
11E's savefile DOES NOT work in the Beta 12's Demo one and viceversa.
Whether you wanna wait for the first release of the Beta 12 to be out or to play Beta 11E in the meantime, is up to you.

Can u create any Document with pokemon,tms ,legendaries locations ,evolutions etc? Because it's a Big game.
One will surely be created for the Beta 12. Aethestode has moved on from 11E since long, long ago, so he prolly won't make one for it. However, anyone's free to make one if s/he wants to.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 26, 2023
The demo is just that, a demonstration of how Beta 12 will look and feel. You should NEVER start a Demo expecting its savefiles to work correctly once a full or stable version is released.
With that being said, you should play if you want to get a grasp of how Beta 12 will work.
As Valezio and I already said, Beta 11E and Beta 12 are two different and unrelated games.
11E's savefile DOES NOT work in the Beta 12's Demo one and viceversa.
Whether you wanna wait for the first release of the Beta 12 to be out or to play Beta 11E in the meantime, is up to you.

From what you said, i will go for 11E, and when 12 is released i will play that one.
I have 2 more questions if its not a bother.
Both 11 and 12 follow the manga adventures or there are big differences ?
and i saw in the introduction, fusion and shadow pokemons, does those exist in the current progress?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
From what you said, i will go for 11E, and when 12 is released i will play that one.
I have 2 more questions if its not a bother.
Both 11 and 12 follow the manga adventures or there are big differences ?
and i saw in the introduction, fusion and shadow pokemons, does those exist in the current progress?

1) They both follow the Manga, Beta 12's Demo is more accurate than 11E though.
2) Fusions are in Beta 11E, yes. They're only accesible after beating the Kanto and Orange Leagues though. As stated in the main post by Aethestode himself, Shadow Pok?mon are an upcoming feature of the Beta 12.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 26, 2023
1) They both follow the Manga, Beta 12's Demo is more accurate than 11E though.
2) Fusions are in Beta 11E, yes. They're only accesible after beating the Kanto and Orange Leagues though. As stated in the main post by Aethestode himself, Shadow Pok?mon are an upcoming feature of the Beta 12.

ok thanks man u were very helpful!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 26, 2017
I'm no good with these forums so I'm not sure as to whether or not this is the correct location to post this, but I found a little tiny bug that doesn't effect much but I figured you'd like to know anyways :)

https://gyazo.com/96e368db81817dbde0fb5027d81a6ca9[/url]

It's in the diglet cave

Back