• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rijon Trilogy Help (Brown, Prism & Rijon Adv.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2009
where is flaron, and how do you get lugia? and ho-oh, i'm on a legendary quest lol

benman

Pokemon Master
Years
hey coolboyman, dig rijon adventures. im up to the 8th gym and unlike some of the other idiots *pardom my french* i found all the sidequests such as finding gyms and hms pretty straightforward. being a hack i expected to find way more bugs but theyre suprisingly few. by the way do you have any suggestions on how to get into rom hacking?

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2017
where do you get surf in pokemon rijon addventures i cant find it
West of Castro Valley, after going through a forest and a couple of routes full of trainers, there should be a house where you can get the Surf HM.

In Rijon Adventures, I have the seventh bedge and all the HM's, and I cannot enter Botan Warehouse. I searched this thread earlier for a solution, but that didn't work since despite having Waterfall and beating the seventh gym leader, no one was at the house that I apparently had to go to. I'm just wondering how I'm supposed to enter the warehouse in Botan.

EDIT: Never mind, I spoke to the Elite 4 chick in the Rijon Tunnel, just above the waterfall.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2012
How exactly are you supposed to get the item on the floor of teleporters in the Silph Warehouse in Rijon Adventures?

Years
lol I'm having a bit of trouble trying to figure out Castro Valley Pokemon Gym. I know the trainers and leader are invisible but I just can't figure out where they are. Help would be most appreciated thanks.
Edit: Found the leader.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2021
in pokemon rijon addventures where do i get strength and where is the 7th gym

Years
I found a weird glitch. When I caught Articuno, the overworld didn't disappear, so I battled it again and defeated it and the overworld disappeared. People might abuse that glitch to get multiple Articuno's, although I'm not sure if capturing it again would have the same results as capturing it the first time.

Edit: Oops, wrong thread sorry

I need to get the Parent Note signed for the National Pass, but I can't find Red. He isn't in the house. Can someone tell me where he is?

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowJalza

CoolTrainer
Years
in the safari zone in pokemon rijon adventures, how do you get past the sandstorm area (where do you get that goggle thing)

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2019
in the safari zone in pokemon rijon adventures, how do you get past the sandstorm area (where do you get that goggle thing)

u gotta beat sheral, go to the hotel where u battle brendan, and go to the old guy all the way to the east, and then hell let u go in, go to the guys section, and get rock smash from the old man. then use it, get in the cave, and avoid the women, go to the far right, and there should be steps to new places. the go-goggles are there

LuciRuki

#1 Janine Fan
Years
Hey, awesome game btw. I just need help getting to the seventh gym in RijonAdventures. I really don't know how to get there. Do I need the invitation? If so, where might I obtain it? Thanks,

-LuciRuki-

*EDIT* I'm good now, lol.

Last edited:

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
hey, i have a question for rijon adventures

so i got the first 7 badges, waterfall, etc. i go to the haunted forest, run right up itno the team rocket, place myself between the medium and rocket, and talk. then... nothing happens. i've talked to everyone [to my knowledge] in the town, to all the mediums and such, but no matter what, i can't get the rockets to start fighting... did i screw something up?

thanks

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2009
some general questions...

i have a couple of general questions...

1) is there a walkthrough for rijon adventures?

2) can you face/beat the elite 4 in rijon adventures?

3) In rijon adventures, i'm stuck in castro city. i've beaten the 3 of the gym leaders up to this point, but i don't know what to do on the side quests (haven't really done any). is there something else i should be doing? some of the gym leaders look pretty hard, but i've been growing my pokemon as norma.

THANKS!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 26, 2010
This hack is pretty badass. Nice work. I like the non-linear direction of it. Lois was a monster to beat though, lol.

Question:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2009
In Rijon Adventures, is there a body slam move tutor? If so, where is he?

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2009
Uhmmmm, where do I get Star Badge? It's the 8th Gym, I can't find it anywhere, and it's my last badge for this area =O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back