• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weak? Nah..

Kianna

blip blip
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2011
1. Miltank
2. Miltank
3. Miltank
4. Miltank
5. Miltank

And, last but not least, Miltank. 8D

Years
totodile and pikachu.
they are really strong if you train them!!
oh, and right now, they are the strongest pokemon in my team!!

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
Years
Persian, Furret, Clefable, Dustox... I could go on for ages. I usually end up with at least 2-3 Pokemon on every team that most people think are lame.

Most of my favorites are terribly underrated, especially Furret. It's adorable, and it hasn't ever let me down. :3

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
Pikachu, Tropius, Quagsire, when trained correctly, is pretty good, and Dustox.

Daikenki

Water Trainer
Years
I've used a few pokemon that are either considered weak or aren't as popular as they should be.

Primeape- I never see anyone talk about this thing. It's really good. My ex-boyfriend made fun of me for the longest time for even taking the time to train this pokemon. It just takes it a while to get good. I defeated half of his team with my primeape. Whenever I play HeartGold I always make sure to catch me a primeape.

Golduck- Another unpopular pokemon. Or maybe it is? Well I hardly hear about it. I love golduck and it is always a staple on my team. It can learn psychic moves and is a good water type if you train it right. It can take down Maylene and Chuck without any fail.

Raticate- I trained one as a joke. Someone dared me to. Surprisingly raticate is a good pokemon if you give it the chance to be. I know that they're everywhere and get annoying, but people shouldn't knock a pokemon before they try it. Just like Zubat and tentacool. They evolve into good pokemon. If you're tired of always seeing them, put up some repels. But these pokemon don't really deserve all the hate.(Although I want to rip out zubat's vocal chords, ahhh).

Jumpluff- Lol.. this one was weird. I thought it was cute, but it was sooo weak at first, but I just trained it some and actually managed to take out a good bit of trainers. But it's still pretty weak in all honesty.

Back