• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranger Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbyking1234

The Destroyer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
I have no idea if this goes here but whatever. Anyways, I just got the new Pokemon Ranger game (Guardian Signs) and I seem to have gotten myself stuck in the multiplayer area of the game, with the temples and stuff, and I can't find the way back to the normal game. Anybody know how to get out of it? (The answer is probably obvious and I feel really dumb asking this but I seriously don't know) Edit: Now I feel REALLY stupid. 5 seconds after posting this thing I figured it out. Yay for talking to rocks... T.T somebody shoot me.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Are you inside the temple in the past? I know away to get back to the normal game though.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Use the spin-off Q&A thread please. :) It says the last post was over a month ago, but since it's a sticky, the revival rule doesn't apply.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back