• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pok?mon Blazed Glazed

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 24, 2018
I am playing this ROM and so far I love it. The story is quite good and the gameplay is excellent. I am currently training Doublade and hoping to evolve it to Aegislash. Should I bother though? Does Aegislash have Stance Change in this game?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 24, 2018
To answer my own question and for anyone who was wondering apparently Aegislash doesn't get Stance Change.

Amy May

Banned
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 13, 2021
The Mew i got from Fusion Labs does not obey ! Why is that?

Hmm.. tbh, I never played Blazed Glazed before and it's been so long since I played original Glazed that there's certain things I can't remember.

But it almost sounds like this is a case where the creator didn't account for Mew (much being like Deoxys in other cases) with the ability to obey... pretty much a poke without an obey code.

I could be wrong.. like I said, I never played this particular hack before.
Idk if this is even a ROM hack that's still being worked on tbh...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 64
  • Seen Apr 9, 2020
Hmm.. tbh, I never played Blazed Glazed before and it's been so long since I played original Glazed that there's certain things I can't remember.

But it almost sounds like this is a case where the creator didn't account for Mew (much being like Deoxys in other cases) with the ability to obey... pretty much a poke without an obey code.

I could be wrong.. like I said, I never played this particular hack before.
Idk if this is even a ROM hack that's still being worked on tbh...
Ok thanks, i just use Mew then as an HM slave!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2018
Just registered to say thank you and to ask if there is a link where I can find the location of every available Pokemon, and is it possible for me to catch Trapinch as it's one of my favorite pokemons.

Amy May

Banned
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 13, 2021
Just registered to say thank you and to ask if there is a link where I can find the location of every available Pokemon, and is it possible for me to catch Trapinch as it's one of my favorite pokemons.

Yeah I didn't see a poke listing on main post (unless i completely missed it). As far as an actual "Blazed Glazed Poke Listing", you're probably best off putting it in your search cue.. for all you know, someone from outside made one for public view.

As far as Trapinch in this game though.. I hate to say it (uber Flygon fan myself), but i'm like 99% positive Blazed Glazed has no Trapinch in it, this was one of the Pokemon from original Glazed which was replaced. You see, in older versions of original Glazed, there was a glitch w/ Flygon evo that caused game break (more than likely why it was replaced in Blazed version). I know in the most up to date version of orginal Glazed, the bug with Flygon was fixed though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2021
Is Clair's Druddigon always a shiny or the first time I see a legit shiny in a game (excluding red gyarados) I cannot obtain it??

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 13, 2019
Cool stuff !
Played the original Glazed, and there certainly were few issues with the random lvl scaling and such.

Important question: Is there a Moemon version of this ? :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Cool stuff !
Played the original Glazed, and there certainly were few issues with the random lvl scaling and such.

Important question: Is there a Moemon version of this ? :D

There's a Moemon version of the regular Glazed, but not this one.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 13, 2019
There's a Moemon version of the regular Glazed, but not this one.

Is there ? Do you have a link, or can you point me the way ? Google sure aint helping with this, trust me.
I did find only a single version of Moemon Glazed made by a guy on youtube called Cinimiti, which was unfortunately glitched (Once Regina summons Ho-Oh on top of the Brass tower, the game resets to and throws you back into the main menu. And since you need to clear this section of the game it made it impossible to finish). It was a really disappointing end to the adventure.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Is there ? Do you have a link, or can you point me the way ? Google sure aint helping with this, trust me.
I did find only a single version of Moemon Glazed made by a guy on youtube called Cinimiti, which was unfortunately glitched (Once Regina summons Ho-Oh on top of the Brass tower, the game resets to and throws you back into the main menu. And since you need to clear this section of the game it made it impossible to finish). It was a really disappointing end to the adventure.

That's the only one I could find honestly. I hope whoever made that updates it sometime.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 20, 2019
Does anyone have this bug where in Serenity Isle, switching Pokémon outside of battle glitches out your game? My Croagunk is just in an infinite loop going across my screen.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Aug 9, 2019
did you up dragalge's stats? It seems that mine has higher base stats, but it could just be good ivs and i have done very little ev training

Back