• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
how do you sr for combee? i really want one but....it would really suck if it male =O, guess worth a shot.

ps: got new sigs ^_^

I guess save before a shaking tree and SR just like you would a normal Pokemon, if the Pokemon in the tree is Combee. I haven't tried it in a long time, but it works like that I think.

I also ponder if it's like Drifloon, where if you save at it on Friday, you can continue to SR for it through whenever.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Last night I went to chain shinx again and got a shiny at 15. so 10 shinies in a 24 hour period

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
SHINY TREECKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was watching a dvd while soft resetting, and it had just come to a funny part so i wasn't paying any attention to the game, and i was just pressing b to move the battle along and i heard the shiny sound, i thought wtf? looked down and there it was, i sat staring at it for about five minutes, not quite believing it was there but it was, so i leered the poochyena until it ran away and then saved the game.

It only took 228 resets, i have never had a shiny come that fast, never mind a shiny starter.

I'll edit with pics when i've uploaded them.

dsc00092wd6.jpg

dsc00093gj7.jpg

dsc00094xr0.jpg

What did i tell you knowing your luck i knew you would get it. still no shiny giratina so far im also starting to pick up on resets for mudkip.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
good luck with the giratina and mudkip i've done 700 SR for mudkip so far

.hack

skunkape
Years
Can I Join I Hunt For Shines?

Im Transfering Via Pal Park Then Ill Add To Sig

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
good luck with the giratina and mudkip i've done 700 SR for mudkip so far

I'll race you for that Shiny Mudkip :D

I've got maybe 30 SR's for it! I'll do some today since I have to be off the computer! Good luck and maybe the best hunter win.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
good luck Matty101 now i know i have some competition i'm gonna do some more SR right now

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Hey guys
Congrats on all the new shinys you all got!
Yesterday I got myself a Shiny Banette on a chain of twenty something. Lol cant remember it was like 3 in the morning, I'd like to get a pic up soon.
Now Im going for a shiny weedle gl to yall.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Time for Teacher DDD. "That's what we do best at N.M.E.!"

This Is Gonna Sound Newbish But What Is Soft Resetting And How Do You Do It

K. Soft reset, or SR... it's saving in front of a Pokemon or something that you talk to that activates a Pokemon battle. You pretty much already do it before a big battle in case something goes wrong, and you turn your game off then on again to start over, so that should be familiar.
K, you do this in front of say.... a Starter Pokemon. Save, then take the starter. Then check the starter to see if it's shiny. If it's not...

On GBA R/S/E/FR/LG : START+SELECT+A+B

On DS D/P: START+SELECT+L+R

It resets the game without turning the system off. Like hitting the reset button on a game console. It's fast, efficient, and you do it over and over until the Pokemon you want is shiny.

In a live example:
nothing yet, but around 8000 for uxie. if i save in front of registeel, i can sr for it right?

Yes. I may want to start SRing for shiny Regice since I sorta have a new Hail based team.

edit:

lol totally forgot my own.

K.... I got to 40 Smoochum on 28,000 steps, I'm at 35,500 now with only one shiny. The one that came at 2.

I wish they'd hurry up, I wanna get back to Sneasel pl0x

Last edited:

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
i have stopped soft reseting for the day at 1200 with no luck with that shiny purple mudkip
pkrssh007.gif

good luck with your shinies everyone

and srkid i am pretty sure you can SR for the regis

Last edited:

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
wow just notice you got a shiny tangle swampert ~_~ it looks awesome. ^_^ i might attempt one later on in LG. right now i just beat the 3 gym. yea i played it for like a month and im only on the 3 gym O_o

Kishu Inu

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I'm sorry for not being on. x[
Life and stuff... boyfriend... eugh. I have been slowly playing Fire Red, though. And while training my pidgey in Viridian Forest... I found a shiny, level 4 Caterpie. It was pure luck. I never seem to find the shinies I want, but the shiny that seems most useless to me, I find it. Tough luck.

Anyways, I named her Anna. Congrats on everyone else's shinies. :) *goes to update signature*

Years
Wow guys, this place is still alive, eh?

Well welcome to all the new members, and congrats MetalMario, Triple D and everyone else for their catches. And goodluck to all.

Fraid' I don't play much anymore - I got other games to play.

Ciao
-Style
Whaddya mean, still alive? We are the mighty SHC! This place is here to stay.

So do I have to wait for someone to accept me in, or because I was already in I don't need to be reaccepted?
Hmm.. OK, you're in! :P Sorry. With lots of posts, it's hard to keep track of admission requests.

Yeah about that I've got a few new shinies since you last asked for the list. Should I send more info? I understand the busy schedule as life continues. Congrats on your new shinies.
I should be okay for those like you with stuff in their sigs. If I come across some unknown genders when I'm actually making the cards, I'll PM.

Yawn. Chain #3 is at 6. My game hates me. Now that I'm just sooh good, my game is finding progressively more elabourate ways to break my chains. Here's what happened:

I was around 20-something on my first chain and charging up the radar. Like I always do, I press Y a bit before it's charged to get the number of steps I have left. I'm not looking at my screen. I press A to move along to the second page of text that shows you the number of steps. The text box goes away. Hmm, did I hit A twice or something? I move along a couple of steps. Wild battle starts! Hurh? There wasn't a shaking patch there, I swear it! Wild GRAVELER appeared! Chain--decimated! After the battle ended, I found that my Repel had run out. The message popped on the screen JUST as I had pressed Y, so it looked like the "radar is not fully charged" message. -.-;

The second chain broke on a perfect arrangement.

After catching this Delibird, I think I ought to get underway with playing through Diamond.

GL and congrats to everyone for stuff.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
wow just notice you got a shiny tangle swampert ~_~ it looks awesome. ^_^ i might attempt one later on in LG. right now i just beat the 3 gym. yea i played it for like a month and im only on the 3 gym O_o

errm i think i caught that tangela about a week ago on that grass patch just outside pallet town going towards cinnabar it wasn't that hard seeing as thats the only pokemon you will see there

i have done another 300 SR's for that mudkip since about 9.00 A.M. this morning with no luck

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
swampert, you are a clear winner already. I've put >100 SR's in and I'm tired already :D But I'll keep going.

Back