The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Game Development
Question Pokemon Game Ideas

Game Development Your number one stop for anything related to creating games (except ROM hacks). You can even make your own!

Old June 4th, 2018 (11:59 AM).

Nature: Quiet
    I've been jotting down ideas for a Pokemon Game and I wanted to get some feedback. I'm planning on calling the game "Pokemon Free" and "Pokemon Captured". The game will be set in the 15th century and tackles the idea of slavery and racism, due to slavery happening around that time. In Pokemon Free, the protagonist is a politician attempting to abolish slavery, with the players choices impacting the story line. In Pokemon Captured, the protagonist is a regular slave in the 15th century attempting to escape from the slavery plant. The protagonist uses Pokemon to fend off slave owners in order to escape and, like Pokemon Free, the players choices could impact the story line. I'm not planning on adding any Fakemon but I may if it will make the game more interesting. There will be no gym battles due to it clashing with the story line. I want to know if this is a good idea to try and make into an actual game. If it is, I'll start making it an actual game. If not, I'll create some different ideas and start making that idea a game

Relevant Advertising!

Quick Reply