• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA New mod on the block

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
How are you managing to restrain yourself from banning Revise so far?

If you'd had to pick any Pokémon other than Shinx as your new personal mascot, which one would it be?

TY

why does user: Disturbed smell so much and why must he be banned?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
why do you smell so much

If anyone smells around here, it's you. :shaking-head-no:

why do you smell so much

Tsk tsk, double post.

are you happy with the way your life is going/heading currently?

While I'm in a good place (and I'm grateful for that), a big part of me is very discontent. I feel like I'm not working hard enough toward my future, since I have no idea where I'm headed to begin with.

A few days ago I heard that an old friend's sister is moving to Sydney to become a model, and she's the same age as me. Makes a girl feel rather inadequate. xD It's not the model part that gets to me, but the fact that she's paving the road of her future in an awesome and exciting way. Basically, I'm... kinda stuck. D:

How are you managing to restrain yourself from banning Revise so far?

So far he's stalling his inevitable fate with offerings of heart pieces and BGM tracks. >;) Otherwise, I have to physically prevent my hand from moving the cursor over that ban button! Must... contain... overlord... powers!

If you'd had to pick any Pokémon other than Shinx as your new personal mascot, which one would it be?

What makes me so content with Shinx is that nothing can top it, but take that away, and there are tons of different candidates! Helioptile springs to mind, being another super cute Electric-type. :) Then there's Archen, Lurantis, Braixen, Mareanie, Rowlet, Piplup, Eevee, Glaceon, Dragalge, Volcarona, Minccino, Whimsicott, Gabite, Celebi, Suicune, Flygon, Mawile, Mightyena, Ledian, Flaaffy, Quilava, Vaporeon, Nidoran♀ / Nidorina, etc... See what I mean? xP I also immediately resonated with Zeraora when it was announced. :D

why does user: Disturbed smell so much and why must he be banned?

The same reason you should be banned: you both smell and don't punctuate your questions. <__<

TY

why must i be banned i do not smell what blasphemy is this how much did jake pay you

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Is the smell thing some sort of inside joke
What is your religious stance
Have you ever seen the incredibles Models are lame (says Edna) (no offence)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
wow i was just copy pasting what our boi TY said.
not my fault he didn't use punctuation

Hyzenthlay

Years
why must i be banned i do not smell what blasphemy is this how much did jake pay you

I am not at liberty to disclose this information!

Is the smell thing some sort of inside joke

Sort of, but it doesn't run very deep. xD

What is your religious stance

Well, I don't really have one. There are concepts and virtues from all different religions that I admire and believe in. My conceptualisation of God is simply a presence that you feel in your heart and in the world around you, the creator and embodiment of all life's little miracles. If I want to express my gratitude or pray for another's wellbeing, it'll be as a little wish in my head.

Have you ever seen the incredibles Models are lame (says Edna) (no offence)

I'm not entirely sure what you mean, haha.

wow i was just copy pasting what our boi TY said.
not my fault he didn't use punctuation

Your recurring lack of punctuation continues to disturb me.

Hyzenthlay

Years
Punctuating my sentences wastes time, thus effectively lowering my SPH, ****posts-per-hour.

Punctuation was necessary for this post, however.

That's alright, I'm only a pretend Grammar Nazi. ������

You gave in jake shame on u

Nothing I do will make you give in, will it? xD

Why is this a TY x Jake thread?

They're so tsundere about it, but TY x Jake = OTP! Second only to Jake x Juno's dog.

Last edited by a moderator:

TY

Nothing I do will make you give in, will it? xD

They're so tsundere about it, but TY x Jake = OTP! Second only to Jake x Juno's dog.

ill never give in and you know it

NO WERE NOT OTP STOP MAKING THAT A THUING IM OUT BYE

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hello!

I left about the time you joined, or probably even before that, so I can't say that I know you well! but how do you like being a mod so far?
And why did you join PC / what keeps you here? :>

Hyzenthlay

Years
TY said:
NO WERE NOT OTP STOP MAKING THAT A THUING IM OUT BYE

THERE IS NO ESCAPING THE TRUTH

Hello!

I left about the time you joined, or probably even before that, so I can't say that I know you well! but how do you like being a mod so far?

HI! c:

True, I'm not that well known, especially since I've taken year-long breaks myself! And yes, I love being a mod. ^_^ Even though I never saw it coming, a small part of me always wanted the promotion, haha. After all, I really do care about this community. :)

And why did you join PC / what keeps you here? :>

Honest answer? I joined for the avatars. xD Pokémon was just a bonus! ...Okay well, in all seriousness, my sister and I joined PC together because, both being home schooled, we didn't have much of a social life offline. We were just kids really, and the prospect of making like-minded friends on a Pokémon forum simply appealed to us. :D

The community is what keeps me here, for the most part. It seems forums are going out of fashion, but PC is still alive and kicking, which is awesome! During my last break, I didn't have any contact with PC whatsoever, and I was almost scared to come back... thinking that none of my friends would be here, that I'd return to a "ghost town", so to speak. Thankfully I was wrong. ^_^

Are you a boy or a girl?

girl.png

Last edited:
Back