• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

SethAragorn

Survived your Post!
Years
Till where does the hack go where it ends.
I played till this radio station When you have to kick rocket ass and the figure then somehow got stuck and the bad thing i saved at right that place where it got stuck..
SO anyone know where it ends??

Years
this is a pretty good hack... but i was wondering wen do you encounter arceus... and i was also wondering if you have a working backsprite of arceus i can use.... i dont fully understand the pallettes...

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I'm stuck on that one part where you save this lab base place and after I'm given a Pokemon for saving them, I can't get back downstairs, it's like there's an invisible wall in front of the door

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2014
weslyfg can you he;p me could you do a basic start on a hack for me i started it already and i want d\p sprites and palletes of pokemon and trainers like your pokemon platinum oh , could i get that platinum intro and starting if you do it for me

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
I'm stuck on that one part where you save this lab base place and after I'm given a Pokemon for saving them, I can't get back downstairs, it's like there's an invisible wall in front of the door
Then, that could possibly be the end of the beta.

Visually its stunning but that might be because of the display, cant wait to play it.
Huh? I don't see any display. :P It looks quite simple.

weslyfg can you he;p me could you do a basic start on a hack for me i started it already and i want d\p sprites and palletes of pokemon and trainers like your pokemon platinum oh , could i get that platinum intro and starting if you do it for me
You shouldn't be posting that here. You should PM WesleyFG or give him a visitor message.

SethAragorn

Survived your Post!
Years
OK i fixed the problem where i got stuck but now i got another problem.
I dont know what to do after i catch all those legandary birds like i caught them but i dont have any dive Hm to dive to lugia.
Anyone know what i should do?

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
You can use HM Fly?
A people in a house at Snowice City have Hm Dive

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2009
This is possibly even better than the DS diamond/pearl game. It looks awesome! I just wish i had it to play. is there a link to download a beta?

kid1513

~ Pixel Artist
Years
Cool Screenies... This hack's gonna be great! :)
Maybe I can be your banner maker...
I haven't made any banner for a long times... O,O But I'd try my best! :)

Karundo111

Get a Karundo idea today!
Years
I love this hack! I don't know what beta i have, but it ends when your about to go to Sunnyshore city in Sinnoh. To anyone who hasn't played this game before, it is mad and is one of the best hacks i've played (besides Shiny Gold =P).

Good luck Wesley and keep hacking!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I love this hack! I don't know what beta i have, but it ends when your about to go to Sunnyshore city in Sinnoh. To anyone who hasn't played this game before, it is mad and is one of the best hacks i've played (besides Shiny Gold =P).

So you were in Snowpoint right? could you upload your rom for me? I'd be grateful :)

Years

Hey where'd you download this hack? I can't find the link for the download.
Can you show it to me please??

Back