• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
shiny version of the pokemon is probably what they meant. like, there's a normal form and a shiny form.

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
Lord_Jaws1 said:
Id like to join. Ive kinda been shiny obsessed ever since I got my first shiny since buying Sapphire (not counting GSC) which was a couple of years ago. I got a shiny Cubone in FR in Lavender Tower. Thats with over 600hrs game time total over Sapphire and FireRed.

Did whoever runs this club see this? Or am I rejected? :'(

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
o ya, pretty much anybody can join unless we, the runners of the club, hate them. and we have no reason to hate you

darkvibraba

Eeveelution rocks!!
Years
dudes.....about the eevee thing(i'm new) i fillled up 397 box spaces finding 5 eevees and it took me more than 800 hours ofgameplay but currently thay all are the five different evolutions and i only see two right there so like/???
:dead:

darkvibraba

Eeveelution rocks!!
Years
excuse me guys? i would really like to join but all i have is this measly fearow (shiny of course) right now i'm doing a search on eevee breeding so i can have the whole shiny eevee family right now i have none....thats sad but its still good as new!!!well back to searching <(X.X)>

darkvibraba

Eeveelution rocks!!
Years
rake....oh sorry that's a like a "great" here in mexico.....i've hatched to eevee eggs and have caught a shiny mantine!!!it took me till the islands(on lg) to find my first....
and now it took me two measley hours to haych two and catch one....that's is so wicked,,, or like we say here in mexico "buena onda"(boo-ana on-d)!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
srry for going crazy like that but I noticed you were new and "Welcome" but didn't you read the rules?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
you can join, but ya, edit your posts rather than making a ton in a row. and jirachi3, at the moment i'm the only owner who posts (and SGM is also an owner to a degree). our other owner started the club, posted for a while and hasn't been heard of since. so, now he and myself are pretty much the owners of this club (which is the best club and therefore we have a lot to be proud of) but ya, don't ask us if you can join, just say "i'm joining whether you like it or not" and if i don't like it, i'll say so, and try to convince you to leave, but i probably won't be able to. but thus far, everybody who's a member is fine, so we don't have to worry about screening newcomers.

darkvibraba

Eeveelution rocks!!
Years
finally got it...it's just that i wasn't completely sure what "post" was...since its another country get it?....sorry for that...i looked up the word...<(X.X)>

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Alrightey, sorry I haven't been around in a while, I've been elsewhere. I'll sort through these posts, and update the dex with the mentioned pokemon, welcome all newcomers, I hope you have a good time shiny hunting.

Oh, as for the members list, well, we kind of have a few technical dificulties... You see, the guy who made the post with the list (the 1st post; the guy's name is Aaryn) isn't around to add people to the list, so it just kind of sits there. I could make a new list in the 2nd post (which is my post), but I could not get rid of the 1st post, so it may look strange :/. I am keeping a list of the people who posted (and the two who posted but didn't join), so if I ever get a chance where I can update the members list, I will do so... sorry.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
vile betrayer! aaryn let us down... o well. we made a mistake in letting him start it. it was my idea after all (and now pazzkat's not around to argue that it was hers, because it wasn't) and i should have taken the responsibility to start it.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
hey now, don't tell me to calm down. i'm mr. big shot around here, so please refrain from telling me what to do. jk, you know i'm not seriously mad at aaryn and we're all equal here.

Back