• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

andrea's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 14, 2014
Hi, I didnt read many messages above so I dont know if its already gone
But I'm mostly interested in the Lugia you have
What I have to offer is a shiny Quagsire, a shiny Dunsparce, and a shiny Grumpig. Also if you still need the Sawk I can definitely give you that, though its not shiny

Years
Hello :) I can breed for you all the x exclusives you need except for xerneas for your victini or arceus, though they are not competitive or shiny. Would that be ok??? Please and Thank You

Last edited:
Years
Hello :) I can breed for you all the x exclusives you need except for xerneas for your victini or arceus, though they are not competitive. Would that be ok??? Please and Thank You

Hi, thank you for your message but unfortunately I've already arranged to trade for the x exclusives :(

Years
Hi, thank you for your message but unfortunately I've already arranged to trade for the x exclusives :(

Ok, Thank You very much for your quick reply :) What would you like for your Victini??? I don't have much to offer though, but I can breed you starters from all gens

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 8, 2018
I can give you a shiny scyther or x exclusive pokemon except my xerneas I am very interested in you shiny exadrill though pm me and maybe we can work things out

Deceit

Toxic.
Years
Hmm, really want something to use for Masuda method, but I don't have much that you don't already have.
I want any of the following (Male): Sneasel, Mawile, Drilbur, Scraggy, Chimchar, Absol, Aipom, Eevee
Aipom being the one I want the most.

The only thing I can really offer is 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Joltik (M/F), Unnerve/Compound Eyes.

It seems like you already have the X exclusive mega stones, but if you don't, I can offer you anything except Manectite and Mewtwonite X.

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
Would you be interested in a Shiny 5 IV Timid Hustle Deino for the Shiny HP Fire Venasaur?

Years
I can give you a shiny scyther or x exclusive pokemon except my xerneas I am very interested in you shiny exadrill though pm me and maybe we can work things out

Hi, thank you for your offer but unfortunately I already have a shiny scyther and I am waiting to receive the x eclusives form another user (yeah, I have to updated my shop, sorry about that!)
:)

Hmm, really want something to use for Masuda method, but I don't have much that you don't already have.
I want any of the following (Male): Sneasel, Mawile, Drilbur, Scraggy, Chimchar, Absol, Aipom, Eevee
Aipom being the one I want the most.

The only thing I can really offer is 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Joltik (M/F), Unnerve/Compound Eyes.

It seems like you already have the X exclusive mega stones, but if you don't, I can offer you anything except Manectite and Mewtwonite X.

I am sorry but I don't need the joltik and I already have all the megastones :(

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
Hey Andrea! ^^ Was interested in your HA HP Fire Modest Shiny Venusaur. Would you perhaps be interested in a Shiny 6IV Sheer Force modest Nidoking for it? ^^

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 2, 2014
Would you trade that shiny trevnant for shiny oddish? I can train it in any way and level up/ evolve it to.

Years
Hi again :) I'd love to trade for your

Careful Shiny Trevenant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Harvest
EV Train: 252 HP/252 SpD

Favorite shiny in the game! These are the shiny I have right now. Have some others and a few legandary I could trade but these were the ones I had doubles of so I figured I'd throw them up first ^_^
Spoiler:

EDIT: Pretty sure I can get back a Timid shiny latios with 6iv I traded not to long ago if none of these interest you. Also, all three Genie pokemon (non shiny)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 2, 2014
Ooohhhh competition for the trevnant...

I'll trade my xernias for the shiny trevnant

Last edited:

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
I have some Tyrogue eggs I haven't hatched yet if your interested the father is 3 perfect IV mother is a perfect 6IV ditto. Most likely I'll have at least 1 5iv tyrouge

Years
I have some Tyrogue eggs I haven't hatched yet if your interested the father is 3 perfect IV mother is a perfect 6IV ditto. Most likely I'll have at least 1 5iv tyrouge

I am interested in tyrouge, but I can't trade yveltal for it.. :(

Do you still have a Larvesta? What would you like for it?

I can breed one..

Would you trade that shiny trevnant for shiny oddish? I can train it in any way and level up/ evolve it to.

I need to know ivs and nature, I am not trading competitive shinies for non competitive shinies.. I am sure you understand! :)

Hey Andrea! ^^ Was interested in your HA HP Fire Modest Shiny Venusaur. Would you perhaps be interested in a Shiny 6IV Sheer Force modest Nidoking for it? ^^

yes I am interested but I have only one copy of it... I'll send you a pm as soon as I have more than one :)

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
Hi there, again :P I was wondering if you would be willing to trade your Rash Shiny Raikou (Event) 31/30/30/31/31/31 for a clone of my Timid Shiny Latias 31/31/31/31/31/31?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back