• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Azelf League

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
Well, I decided to stick with Tier 2, and I remade a great team. It features 3 OU Pokemon, 2 BL Pokemon, and 1 UU Pokemon.

Infernape - OU
Hitmonlee - UU
Kingdra - BL
Snorlax - OU
Roserade - OU
Registeel - BL

My server will remain on Shoddy.

Golden Weavile, I can test you for gym leader if you want. And if it is ok with the Postman.

By the way The Postman, what is the server Host for Shoddy and what is the Port #?

Last edited:

+Golden Weavile+

Ev Trainer / Iv Breeder
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 16, 2010
Well, I decided to stick with Tier 2, and I remade a great team. It features 3 OU Pokemon, 2 BL Pokemon, and 1 UU Pokemon.

Infernape - OU
Hitmonlee - UU
Kingdra - BL
Snorlax - OU
Roserade - OU
Registeel - BL

My server will remain on Shoddy.

Golden Weavile, I can test you for gym leader if you want. And if it is ok with the Postman.

By the way The Postman, what is the server Host for Shoddy and what is the Port #?
Um I Only BAttle On Wifi
So How Is This Going To Work?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Well why can't you get on Shoddy?

Its like a 30 second download.

Again, preeeeeetty sure trainers can't test soon to be gym leaders. And again, I can test ya now, Golden. :P

Edit: good match against, Golden, one false prediction sent it south for me. Either way, I do believe he's great quality for the League and I think he wanted Ice/Ground?

Last edited:

Zurich

Optimus Prime
Years
i already applied for trainer.... i will post it again just in case.
Name: Zurich
Position: Trainer
Tier: 1
Starter: Sceptile
Server: Shoddy battle...

Years
  • Age 14
  • Seen Jul 6, 2011
@ Volkner's A

Can You Test Me Now???
First Fc

Congrats on being a Gym Leader.

Again, preeeeeetty sure trainers can't test soon to be gym leaders. And again, I can test ya now, Golden. :P

Edit: good match against, Golden, one false prediction sent it south for me. Either way, I do believe he's great quality for the League and I think he wanted Ice/Ground?

Thanks for testing him.

i already applied for trainer.... i will post it again just in case.
Name: Zurich
Position: Trainer
Tier: 1
Starter: Sceptile
Server: Shoddy battle...

Added you to the list.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
**Bumps up to awesome and active area**

So yeah, anyone else think VEC is overstaying his welcome? -_-

Also, a few questions. Are you going to wait for the league to commence to start accepting Elite Four members? I don't want to be one, just curious how that's going to play out. Another inquiry being are trainers allowed to challenge spots for gym leaders? Hopefully not, lame-o Extreme Gym...just kidding XD

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013

Also, a few questions. Are you going to wait for the league to commence to start accepting Elite Four members? I don't want to be one, just curious how that's going to play out. Another inquiry being are trainers allowed to challenge spots for gym leaders? Hopefully not, lame-o Extreme Gym...just kidding XD

This slighty offends me ...slighty anyways I dont like shoddy at all so I am quiting being a gym leader and would now like to be a trainer

And yes I do he makes 5 threads a day ever since I been on these battle forums *since very late 2007* as far as I know

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
This slighty offends me ...slighty anyways I dont like shoddy at all so I am quiting being a gym leader and would now like to be a trainer

And yes I do he makes 5 threads a day ever since I been on these battle forums *since very late 2007* as far as I know

I know! He's clogging up the battle stadium. I haven't PMd him about it since I noticed he posts like a n00bcake (hay guyz u wnt 2 bttle meh?) so he probably wouldn't listen to reason. On top of that, I asked CME to close his threads, she did the one time I asked but now he's back creating 10 more each day. What's wrong with just bumping the one you've got?

And sorry about the Extreme Gym comment :P I just noticed not a lot of battling goes on there, just a lot of chatting and it seems silly to lose your gym position over one match. It's pretty tough to go undefeated on PC considering everyone has problems with at least one person's team.

Years
  • Age 14
  • Seen Jul 6, 2011

Trainers can't challenge a gym leader for their gym.

Which tier would you like to be?

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
Sorry it has been so long since I have posted, I have been running tests on my team.

So, how long do you think it will be before we get started?

jakex

poketopia king
Years
I would love to be part of the elite 4, even though it doesn't suit me since i am the elite of the elite. LOL!!

Years
  • Age 14
  • Seen Jul 6, 2011
We will start when we get more people. (thanks for reminding me about this ._.)

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
Years
Yo, dood. Can I like be a gym leader once I review all the crap and what not. By the way, On your rate my team you have a typo on your rock scyther. jolly > timid. kthanxbai.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Haha, I was hoping you wouldn't let this die. It's the only well run gym left around here.

I'm up for trainer test battles this weekend if anyone is looking to join. ^_^

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2017
I'll be a gym leader.

Poison/Bug please.

Main Pokemon: Nidoking

I'm on Shoddy as Riex right now.

Back