• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Dad, father, daddy, daddo, papa.' 'YES?!' 'Hi!'

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Anyways, do you pester your parents whenever you want something?
Yes all the time

How do your parents react?
They complain. I ask my mom for a netbook which cost $218.00, shes buying it for me but I have to pay her back this Friday

:t354:TG

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
For the most part I tend to be relatively self-sufficient when it comes to financial stuff. On the rare occasions where I do need parental support, they're normally all-too-willing to help out. I blame empty nest syndrome.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
I ~guess~ I shouldn't, but I do. More often than I should. For the most part, I do have enough money to buy what I want, but it still doesn't hurt to ask every now and then anyway, haha (even though most times, it's a no). When it comes to getting a ride to places (like the mall, a friend's house, etc.), I don't have a driver's license, so I do pester my parents a lot for rides.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Nah, I don't nag them, I ask once, and if the say no, it's the end of it. Sometimes, though, I might bring up the situation again to see if they change their minds.

Awesome.

Gotta go fast!!!
Years
Do you pester your parents whenever you want something?
I don't do much anymore but when I did it was usually a "no". Now the only time I ask my mom for something is when I get my paycheck and even then all I ask for is a ride to the store to buy something within a reasonable amount (although I did just get this laptop :P. Also can't drive yet). Either that or I tell her I'll pay her back which I usually do when I get payed.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I used to, but now, I don't really buy anything ever since I turned 12. And my mom is begging me to buy some new clothes/new spectacles at the moment.

Back