• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
The downside is that it may attempt to evolve otherwise in the meantime to Espeon or Umbreon. We'll have to pay attention. :)

Cyclone

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
Years
With the English Channel kind of in the upper center you're still about 3/4 France and the region would have to have something to connect "France" to "England" like, I dunno, the PokeTunnel or something.

This tunnel would, I assume, be based on our real world's Chunnel (Channel Tunnel?)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Don't expect anything since we had the Mewtwo thing recently. It would be nice if they did, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Same here. The only thing I'm expecting this week is the new movie trailer showing Mewtwo's new form, but that's more anime related than it is X/Y.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Ah that's right, the spin offs. Well at least we may be getting some clues to how Mewtwo morphs...clues...maybe as anime doesn't tend to follow the games forme changes...except for the mirror in B2W2 and the Kami trio formes in the anime, sort of.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
They'll likely talk about what's already known and plug the Animal Crossing game due in June.

Cyclone

Guy

just a guy
Years
I love that you'd take a week off from work just for X/Y's release. I'm assuming we can expect the release date announcement sometime over the summer though.

blue

gucci
Years
I'd like to think that every month should bring something new regarding X & Y, there is only 6 months until October after all and they still have the rest of the Pokedex, region, leaders and much more to reveal.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Normally, I feel like it's over the months of summer that I believe we get details we can really sink our teeth into if I recall correctly. If I'm wrong, then I only hope it turns out that way.

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
As much as I would love to find out more about X and Y, I'm not so enthusiastic about receiving new info every month or something. I think of it as spoilers and I don't like spoilers.

Oh by the way I live in Australia so for me the new info would be coming out in Winter!

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
I'd also be happy to receive very little information, it would make the games more enjoyable once they're released. Although I do agree with the above about the most information circulating around the summer.

BraveNewWorld

The Breaker
Years
One thing that I'd like to see is a skippable tutorial/intro. Just give me my starter Pokemon, five Pokeballs, and Pokedex and let me start playing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back