• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
Hello, my name is Anthony or Black Reaper(Black/BR for short) should you choose to use my forum name.

Although I've been playing Pokemon from a young age, I have only recently begun an interest in competitive play. Perhaps not VGC's or Smogon, but more than just casually battling a friend.

I hope to make some friends here and hopefully become a competitive Pokemon player.

I will soon be posting a thread regarding my Pokemon team and any suggestions people can provide, so if anyone here would like to check it out, it should be posted roughly around the same time this is, I'd appreciate any kind of help!

Thanks for taking the time to welcome me, I hope I stick around.

Years
Very warm welcome to PC, Anthony! Extremely glad you finally found some time to join us here and I hope your day is going very well, since I'm having a good one myself.

Competitive battling is quite a popular thing here, along with trading so you definitely chose the right community for learning more about the metagame. Everything you need to know is over in the Battling & Team Building section of the forums, and while you're there do consider visiting our Pokemon Showdown server. I'm sure you'll definitely enjoy both places since they're great for battlers to check out, and good luck with your team help thread as well. We have some experts who can help improve your team and what strategies work best with it.

Well, that's all from me right now so good luck with your expedition around the forums. If you are ever in need of assistance, don't hesitate to contact myself or a staff member. We definitely won't bite! Also, have a nice day here and I'll see you around!

- Hikamaru

Years
Good choice, good choice. ;P Battling is insanely fun so I wish you the best of luck on building a good team, Anthony. I love dabbling in battling myself but mostly randbats since it's so thrilling not knowing what Pokemon you'll get every time. Gah, Pokemon Showdown is just amazing. ♥

Anyways, welcome to the forum and it's great to meet you! Hope you'll enjoy what the community has to offer and will stick around. I'm sure our battle enthusiasts would be able to provide a lot of guidance so you should be in good hands here. Looking forward to seeing you around other areas of the forum, too! There is so very much to do here. :)

Enjoy and hope you had an amazing holiday!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
Thanks a ton to both of you for your warm welcomes. I'm glad to be here I've already made a ton of progress on my team!

I would have quoted you both but you put links on your posts. Oops.

Back