• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coming Soon

Years
Coming Soon

Good...

Evil...

Murder...

Betrayal...

Coming to a thread near you in [insert year here], these mafia games will have you on the edge of your seats with excitement and Salt.

This is the Coming Soon thread, here GM's can share games they will most likely be posting in the main section in the near future so those of us with busy lives can pick and choose what we join more easily and so we can all get hyped. If you're posting a game advertisement here, try to include an approximate time for when you intend to post it as well as a bit of information about the game.

Remember, this isn't a thread for interest checks or asking for help. Those go in their own threads. Advertisements won't be linked in the OP, so make sure you click up to where you last read when coming to check out new games. Happy killing!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Oh look, it's finally a thread and no one has posted in it for nearly two weeks. How disappointing.

Guess I'll go first.

Coming Soon™* to a UG near you

Spoiler:

*"soon" being a relative term, of course, meaning that no one actually knows when this could happen. Tonight? Next year? The big question remains: when will Naku get a stable internet connection at home? The answer is that no one knows, but one thing is for sure: his Overmeme game is suffering for it. Will hopefully be resolved within the next month.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Repost, but relevant:

Coming Fall 2017:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Coming Late-Summer 2017:

Once upon a time, there existed a giant tree that was the source of all mana. A war, however, caused this tree to wither away, and a hero's life was sacrificed in order to take its place. Grieving over the loss, the goddess disappeared unto the heavens. The goddess left the angels with this edict: "You must wake me, for if I should sleep, the world shall be destroyed." The angels bore the Chosen One, who headed towards the tower the reached up onto the heavens. And that marked the beginning of the regeneration of the world ...

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
In the very early planning phase, but I'll be firing this one off on September 1st.

latest

Back