• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
yeah I'll need it I'm 0/2 with them right now lol

I should dig my crystal version up because i think i may still have a shiny hitmochan that popped out of the odd egg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
lol many of my chains end that fast as well

So I grabbed a bunch of pokes from my bank that needed training and I'm currently stationed at the windworks making buizel an endangered species, if they would only send out the shiny one I would stop this sensless slaughter. I got my weeville on standby because I'm out of fastballs, I really need to sweep the elite 4 again

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I know that feeling, I had it when that ******* croagunk ran away. well anyway I got to end my hunt for now I got cheerleading practice followed up by volleyball, peace good luck with your hunting guys.

PS. yes I'm a dude who cheerleads, the reason is that I smoke marijuana. Still think drugs are cool?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
off topic: no not really but it's a funny explaination for why i cheer.

oh yeah, last night I used my action replay to get the unobtainables and it deleted my masterball, no ones fault but my own, no new shinys seen

Last edited:

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Hey Everyone, The hunting is going awsome, i decided to stop with Rhydon as i suck at chaining, the best chain was seven ^^ I am hoping to get Turtwig soon, of corse judgeing by the sprites the Torterra will be usedjust for show as im not keen on its Shiny form.

I also feel as if i am close to getting rialou. At school, a friend of mine let me use his Action Replay to get the event items so i might go soft reset Arceus. it won't count in the club but will be brilliant on my collection. I might use Darkrai for EV training, as it stays on the island after you defeat it, just like Uxie and Azelf.

I already have a Jap Event Darkrai so i most proberly will not catch the Darkrai on the island.

Other than that my best friend may be getting Diamond or Pearl for Xmas, so that will inspire me to chain again.

Good luck everyone in your hunts and congratulations on new shinies.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
anyone know a place where it's easy to get high chains? I've been chaing at valley windworks and the mansion but my best is 18. i dont really care what i chain so long as it isnt shellos/gastrodon because i hate them

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
im back with something really really funny.i was hatching my mudkips and craniodoses and i acciedentally picked up a the happiny egg u get from the fat guy and then i left it with my 8 year old cuzin (0this was my 2798 egg a lot of releasing) to hatch 4 me wen i went to the toilet then he started shouting happy with my trousers still down i went to go see and was horrified to see a crap happiny.but once again a good throphy.hahaha.l8r.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
lol I spent all last weekend hatching psyduck so I know that feeling. Well peace I'm headed home frome school I won't be on after friday because of vacation but I'll be back in a week or so(no home pc)

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Hey all. Haven't posted here in sooo long. Mostly because I've had nothing to report. My shiny draught continues. Been SRing for Uxie, Treecko and most recently Palkia but nothing so far. I've started some random hunts on my 3rd gen games too like Snorlax and Lapras. Heh I could just chain a shiny really, but I much prefer to go for rarer things that can't be chained. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
i got a lot of shinies but all of them are from trade.Can i be on the club?

Firelord only a co-owner can officially induct you into the club, and one of those hasn't been round here for ages, so you might be waiting a while to be honest.

I caught a shiny modest lotad today on a chain of 40, the chain broke at 52 with no other shinies, but i got one and it has a good nature, so i'm happy. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
ok so I think i should cut back on the shiny hunting because laast night i dreamt i was sring for shiny palkia and got it, even in my dreams they get away

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2007
SHINY

I got a shiny caterpie, then a shiny metapod, then a shiny butterfree, does that count? Oh yeah, a shiny arbok. And a couple others that arent from the first 151.

And, as of now, a shiny rhyhorn. The egg just hatched, maybe a rhyperior

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Hey guys :D I'm devoting myself now to find some type of shiny..that's cool :P

IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS People?! :P I don't watch to hatch or SR too much. No safari zone either! :P

Grats to everyone who got shinies :D

Back