• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.72 Released)

Years
I used floatzel as a slave - it's pretty good one :3 But it took me forever to realize where is the move deleter so I beat elite 4 with floatzel knowing surf, rock smash, strenght and cut if I remember correctly D:

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
I used floatzel as a slave - it's pretty good one :3 But it took me forever to realize where is the move deleter so I beat elite 4 with floatzel knowing surf, rock smash, strenght and cut if I remember correctly D:
Do we have move relearner and move deleter in this game?

Years
Not sure about the move relearner - but you can find move deleter in the city with dragon gym if I remember correctly - where you have that lab and a ton of scientists (one of them is move deleter) :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Not sure about the move relearner - but you can find move deleter in the city with dragon gym if I remember correctly - where you have that lab and a ton of scientists (one of them is move deleter) :)
If there is no move relearner, it is sure that I missed out a some good move due to having no HM slave early in game :(

Years
Just wanted to ask - does anybody else have trouble breeding in this game or is it just me? I cannot seem to breed anything :( No matter what I put together (Even 2 of the same pokes) I always get that "they prefer to play with other pokemon than with each other" so I am unable to breed any pokes :/

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2021
Questions: where is HM07 Waterfall? and where is the key to unlock the SS Bluesea storage room and the azure flute?

Years
  • Seen today
Hey :)
I played this hack for past few days and I must say that it was an awesome hack! I played as a girl (since I am a girl lol) so I got gible.. I must say that gible was really really good once it evolved into garchomp! I couldn't beat the league without it.

My final team was: Garchomp, floatzel, luxray, machamp, chandelure and kyurem :)

The grammar errors didn't bother me all that much since I usually never read the whole dialog anyways..

Now just a question: Was the rate of encountering shiny pokemon increased? Because I found three shines while playing: Bunneary, weedle and claydol - I only found one shiny in all the games I played before - but than in this game I found three :o

I am seriously thinking about replaying this game with a boy character so I can use another team :3

I love the game and I must say that you made a great job on it! i really loved the way you made the elite 4 - you can choose in what order do you want to battle them and I loved that because it made it so much easier for me to train my team before the "real elite 4 battle" =)

Glad to see you liked this hack, as for your question, I must say I did not edit the rate of encountering shiny Pokemon, you met three in this hack just because of your luck.

If there is no move relearner, it is sure that I missed out a some good move due to having no HM slave early in game :(

The move relearner is Dr.T in this hack, you can find him in Halfleaf City.

I can't find gym leader of flora island till now.
Can anyone help .

Finish the event on the top of Mt.Skywall, please.

Where should I go after the fire badge, I got stuck.

Go to Golden Temple to finish the event there, and get pass the temple to reach the top of Jade Volcano to countinue.

How do I get in the room of the SS bluesea? (if it's possible)

You can get a key from someone in Whitewave City, it'll help you to unlock the door.

Just wanted to ask - does anybody else have trouble breeding in this game or is it just me? I cannot seem to breed anything :( No matter what I put together (Even 2 of the same pokes) I always get that "they prefer to play with other pokemon than with each other" so I am unable to breed any pokes :/

Really? The breeding system doesn't work? But I think I have never edited it.

Questions: where is HM07 Waterfall? and where is the key to unlock the SS Bluesea storage room and the azure flute?

You can get HM07 from N on the top of Mt.Skywall after the event of Genesect on Canyon Path, the key can be received from someone in Whitewave City, and you can find Azure Flute in Central Area.

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2013

First, your hack is awesome. I've loved playing it.

But I've got two questions

1. For the shaymin event...I got the key and found the underwater lab on the ss blue sea and had a battle with someone and lost. Now the person is not there and I can't purchase the flower yet from the redwood flower shop. Am I missing something?

2. I've seen a few comments about finding a sword for an Eliza event. Think you could give me a hint as to where to start?

Years
  • Seen today

First, your hack is awesome. I've loved playing it.

But I've got two questions

1. For the shaymin event...I got the key and found the underwater lab on the ss blue sea and had a battle with someone and lost. Now the person is not there and I can't purchase the flower yet from the redwood flower shop. Am I missing something?

2. I've seen a few comments about finding a sword for an Eliza event. Think you could give me a hint as to where to start?

As for your first question, if you lost to Dr.Cathy, you'll not be able to know you should go to Flower Sea in Flora Island. Go there and you'll find a cave, get through it and reach the end of the path, you'll know that you need to help Shaymin, then go to Redwood City for the event you mentioned, then go back to battle Shaymin. About your second question, you should win in Challenge Bridge and Central Area first, then try to find an underground cave which near Redwood City, then you'll find the sword in the water.

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2013
Thanks!

All I have left to catch is Volcrana and I know it's located in the ancient cave south of brightlight city, but what am I supposed to do with the Braille markings on the wall?

Back