• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I posted, only because I got to be leaving soon. DX Although, it's about thirty minutes so it's all good so far!

Other people should post more often. :P

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
*Sighs heavily at just how quickly people are posting...*

It's getting increasingly more difficult to keep up. I don't like posting this fast on a Roleplay. I'll get a post up in a few minutes though if it'll keep the Moderator happy...

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I posted XD, I hate these short ones though... I'm really loving this story.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
What story?
We all randomly met when Josh went a little crazy with some propane tanks, and his daughter is their for unknown reasons. Also i'll be posting an event sometime today or tomorrow.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
It makes all the sense to me NOTT!!!! But it is very interesting and If we get a good handle on it soon, it will be better.

EDIT: I mean the overall story as in what happened and everyones posts so far, not to include how I think it might turn out.

P.S. I talk in gibberish and in ways people don't understand obviously.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
OMFG! I just decided to look at this and realized it was a ZOMBEH RP! Why did nobody tell me there was a ZOMBEH RP going on?!

Zamorak, is there even the slightest chance that I can join? I would love to be in a ZOMBEH RP! XD

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Like I said, i'm not gonna close the SUs at any point, so feel free to join, just make your character using the SU on the first page.

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
I take it that Nakuzami is also as mental unstable as the rest of you? Must I be the only sane person remaining? Well, that may be pushing it a bit, but you never know...

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
We are all stable in our everyday lives just not on the internet. Now all we need is Skymin...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I'm sane in real life. No, seriously, I am. I am not even kidding. Just...when I get my hands on a keyboard I go crazy. XD

YESH, NOW WE HAVE KRIS! Now all Ichiro has to do is add Anthony to his many characters and we drag Skymin in here kicking and screaming. XD Woot~!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I take it that Nakuzami is also as mental unstable as the rest of you? Must I be the only sane person remaining? Well, that may be pushing it a bit, but you never know...

I'm not that mentally unstable...okay, maybe a little, but still!

I will now start my SU!
YUS! ZOMBEH'S!

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
I'm the most stable person I know, I use the internet to just go crazy, and I got plenty of crazy for all of the internet!!!

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
No Ichiro, we were just stating there the only ones left.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Yeah, Anthony is too good for you peoples.

RAIKE AND MIHARU SHOULD GET BACK TOGETHER!!!!!

XD, I didn't even know Michaela was gonna post that part, now we know whats happening in Focus shift later.

And thats why hes hanging with us in you're RP, oh wait you're talking about the others... *whistles quietly*

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
I'm thinking I might bring him in later.....or give him a little cameo.
I'm also curious as to who is going to save Hei (if anyone wants to).

Back