• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Cafeteria
------------------------------

Such nerve! Hugin stopped for a moment, his feathers standing right up from anger. Fat? Overgrown? That monkey was going to get a piece of his mind, beak and talons. He took one step forward but noticed the dissaproving look on Maxwell's face. Hugin wasn't one to listen to anyone but his Trainer, however this time he made an exception. He still affixed the monkey with his red eyes as he spoke,

"Honch, Honch."(Just to make myself clear, I look at whoever I want to look at, however I want to look at that person. Got it?) And with that, the Honchkrow turned around and started pecking the seeds he recieved angrily before he ate them.

Maxwell just rolled his eyes at Hugin and directed his attention back at Genevieve who was now giving Katam a piece of her food. The Tympole had first sniffed on it before taking a bite out of the new and interesting thing held up in fron of him. He munched a for a bit - feeling the apple crunch in his mouth and the toast spread a warm feeling as he ate - before nodding and giving off a happy sound. He seemed to really like it.

"He likes it!" Maxwell said, "That's just awesome, now I know what kind of food to get him in the future!" He put the Tympole down on the table again for a moment while looking at it. He still didn't have any knowledge of what Katam really could do... Well Genevieve was knowledgeable when it came to Pokémon, maybe she knew?

"Hey, Genevieve. What do you know about Katam? Like, what he evolves into and stuff like that." He asked curiously.

Years
C.J. Styles
Dead Forest

As he continued his quest, C.J. felt as if his energy had been being sucked right out of him. Must be all the ghosts in the area, they love life energy after all. "Push on, have to push on." C.J. thought to himself. The images fluttering about getting more and more frequent. Never staying in focus for him to see clearly.

C.J.: "Remind me not to come back here again unless absolutely necessary."
Ace snickering: "And you said you weren't scared."
C.J.: "Not scared, this place is just not meant to be in."
Custos: "Are you okay?"
C.J.: "I'll be fine, I'll just have to take a rest when we get out of here."
Custos: "Alright, let's hurry this up then.."

Suddenly, as if on cue, a Golett appears out of nowhere, raises its arms, makes a scary face, shadows appear on its body and around its face, frightening the two younger Pokemon of the group. (Ax & Chomp) The two young females each let out a shriek and ran behind C.J. peeking out from behind their trainers legs. Then without hesitation, Golett pulls back one of its arms and purple and black energy appears around it and forms into its arm, causing it to turn black and become outlined in purple. Golett then brings its fist forward and releases a black fist in the shape of it's fist with a purple outline. The fist then races towards Custos.

C.J.: "Custos quick use Protect!"

Custos let out a cry as a green force field surrounds him just in time to deflect the attack. Before the dust even settles C.J. was on to calling out the next move.

C.J.: "Now quick, Focus Energy!"

Custos' body began to glow a light blue as he concentrated on raising his power. Taking the advantage Golett curls its body into a ball and rolls at the Bagon with incredible speed and power.

C.J.: "Wait for him to get close then sidestep and use Dragon Claw." he called out telepathically
Custos nodded showing he got the message.

Just as the Golett was about to make contact Custos sidestepped as told as his right claw glows light blue and he slashes the opponent sending the Golett rolling back in the opposite direction. Without missing a step the Golett stopped it's rollout flinging itself into the air, turning mid air it used mud-slap and sent the mud hurling towards Custos. Direct hit, neither Custos nor C.J. had expected such rapid changes from a wild Pokemon.

C.J.: "We need to finish this up, this Golett is quite good. Find a way to get into the air."
Again Custos nodded to show he understood.

Golett once again curled itself into a ball and rolled towards Custos. This time however, if one was to look closely, purple and black energy formed around it. Right as it was about to make contact, it flew out of it's roll and sent a Shadow Punch upwards connecting with Custos' chest. The Bagon was sent flying into the air. C.J. smirked. Not what he had planned but it was effective none the less.

C.J.: "Now!"

There was no need to call out the move, Custos new what was planned. As he spun himself in the air his body became surrounded by white steaks, he straightened himself and took aim at the opposing Golett slamming head first at it. Dust arose from the area and visibility became near zero. C.J. waited patiently for the debris to settle.

Last edited:
Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla yawned and checked her Xtransceiver. "I'm getting bored, and I don't want to go to class right now... maybe I could catch some pokemon or something." Rosemary looked up at her and mewed excitedly. "Yay! I'm going to make a new friend! I can't wait!", she said, jumping up and down. Kayla released the rest of her pokemon and stood up. "What's going on?", Yuri asked, scratching at her ear. "Kayla's going to catch a new pokemon!", Rosemary said. Jasmine snorted and breathed out fire. "Great... another annoying pokemon to deal with." "Let's go already!", Rosemary yelled, running out of the cafeteria. Kayla sighed and picked up her bag. "Let's go, you guys...", she said, walking out of the cafeteria.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Gene Kitoshi Location: Gene Kitoshi's Classroom:

The day before was kind of a quiet one for the blonde man as he wanted to find more of a challenge then a bunch of thugs who stole some pokemon. He wiped the floor with them easily yesterday and frankly it was bit disappointing. Gene that morning had a big breakfast and headed to his classroom to make sure he was the first one in there. It was his first day teaching and to be honest he was bit a nervous. He had never taught a class before and this would be his first class. All of his pokemon could feel his excitement and nervousness and would do their best to help out if they were called for. Thoughts of what his students were going to be like ran through his head as he walked into the empty class room and looked around. He had seen it the other day and it looked bigger than it did yesterday. Size thought didn't matter much as he'd be most likely be taking them outside anyway.

Gene then walked over to his desk and sat down in his chair and spun it around so it was facing the window. He was wearing his usual outfit, figuring he'd look his best for his students. Since no one was in the class room at the moment Gene shut his eyes to catch up on some "Zs". He quickly dozed off and had quite a nice nap. He woke up as soon as he heard the door open and the first group of kids came pouring in and began taking up seats. The man was so excited to start teaching he froze in his seat. After a few moments the students started talking to on another about where the teacher was as they couldn't see him because of how tall the chair was and the fact it was facing away from them.

Once he figured everyone was here Gene took a big gulp before spinning around in his chair and getting up. "Good Morning class my name is Gene Kitoshi and I'll be teaching this class today," He said as he got up with a smile on his face. He waited a bit for everyone to settle down and be quiet before he continued. "Just to give everyone a quick summary about what you'll be doing in this class you'll be learning how to handle the most intense battles and training. You'll also be learn how to create perfect bonds with you pokemon so that you have the utmost trust with each other. You're bonds with each of your pokemon will become so strong that you'll be able to battle without having to making any verbal commands," Gene said with a loud and powerful voice as he then took out Red Alert's pokeball and released the Bisharp. Red Alert would be a perfect example of what it's like to achieve this.

"Not only will you be able to keep cool, calm and collected in any battle but both you and your pokemon will be at their peak psychical and emotional condition with each other," He paused for a bit as he noticed some students look at him confused. "This isn't a class just for your pokemon to be trained psychically, you yourself well be trained along side your pokemon. By the end of this class you'l be able to take even me on!," He said with a bit of a laugh at the end of it. Gene figured any bigshots in the class room would like that last bit seeing he is a pretty powerful trainer himself and is known for his many wins.

"This here is Red Alert and he'll be you co-teacher for the day," Gene said as the Bisharp then gave the classroom a cold stare. "This guy and I didn't always get along he used to hate my guys but now he's my most loyal Pokemon and I could never have achieved that without hard work. So now I want everyone to release one of their pokemon they think they don't have a great bond with and or is your weakest pokemon. Red Alert and I for the next week or so will be whipping you two into in shape.," He said with a smirk as he stood next to Red Alert. Things seemed to be going smoothly so far for him hopefully it would keep going that way.

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla ran out of the cafeteria and looked around for Rosemary. She stopped for a while and panted. "She's really fast for a pokemon so small..." She found a bench and decided to sit down for a while. "Hey, Yuri. Do you think you can go find her?" Yuri looked up and nodded, putting her nose to the ground and looking for Rosemary's scent. She found it and ran towards the power plant.

Yuri arrived at the power plant after a while and started looking for Rosemary. She was about to leave when she heard a familiar voice yelling. She turned around and saw Rosemary being chased by a Pichu. The Pichu didn't look very happy and was shooting electricity at Rosemary. "Please help me, Yuri!", Rosemary yelled, running behind Yuri. Yuri looked at Rosemary, and then at the Pichu. "I'm sorry for whatever Rosemary did. I'm sure she didn't mean it. Now if you'll excuse us, we have to get back to our trainer." Yuri started walking and gestured Rosemary to follow. The Pichu watched them for a while, and followed them.

Kayla yawned and looked at Jasmine. Jasmine was watching where Yuri had went and sat down after a while. Yuri walked back to Kayla, while Rosemary jumped into her arms. Kayla jumped back a little but relaxed when she saw it was only Rosemary. She looked at the Pichu and giggled. "Hi there! Are you Rosemary's friend?", she asked. The Pichu looked up and nodded her head. She jumped onto Kayla's shoulder and looked down at Rosemary. "Hi! I'm sorry I got so mad earlier. I was just in a bad mood." Rosemary looked up at the Pichu and smiled. Kayla looked at her and thought for a moment. "I think I'll name you... Primrose!", she said. The Pichu looked at her and smiled. Jasmine frowned and glared at Primrose.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent & Alice Crenshaw
Classroom

The teacher, Mr. Smith, asked a question to the class that one boy answered in some rash sort of way. Jimmy sighed and took out his notebook. He flipped through the pages until he found the writing form his previous class with N. He opened his eyes wide and quickly turned it, then looked at Alice. She was taking notes as well, so she couldn't have seen that writing. Good. he thought. Then, as he was about to write, the teacher called his name, and wanted him to answer the following question: How many types of Poffins were there?

Well, to be honest, he didn't know the answer. And he felt slightly irritated by it. Alice turned to look at the boy sitting next to her, as his face showed even more anger. She didn't think something like that was possible.

"Humph, I dunno." he said. "I guess it's it has to do with how they taste, and what different type of, um, flavors there are, but I don't know much about that either, so, whatever."

Alice couldn't help but feel sorry for Jimmy. She watched as the boy placed his arms on the desk and held his head. She could easily tell he was somewhat stressed, in fact, anyone in the room could.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve Molyneux
Cafeteria ---> Class

Genevieve sighed and looked at Sapphire. "Sapphire, can you handle yourself, or do you think you need to go back into your Pokeball." she asked the Pokemon gently. Sapphire meanwhile ignored her and kept glaring at Hugin. She didn't say anything back though, as people always say, actions speak louder than words. The blue monkey smirked and sent a water gun at Hugin. "Sapphire" Genevieve scolded and quickly returned her Pokemon.

"I'm sorry about that Maxy, Sapphire, well...she really hates flying types, as for what Pokemon Katam will evolve into Palpitoad when he hits level 25 and then Seismitoad at level 36. If you have any more questions, ask me after class." she smiled at him before returning Toto and Kitty as well. "I don't want to be late, you know how I am about knowledge." she giggled and kissed his cheek. "Love you Maxy, meet me back here after class" she said before throwing her trash away and waving at her boyfriend before she literally skipped off. Minutes later she reached the classroom and saw the teacher already talking. She was late. Her face turned red she was so ashamed of herself. For someone who took such pride in her learning she felt terrible she was late and that showed in her tone. "S-Sorry I'm late sir"

Rosalyn Smith
Classroom

Rosalyn smiled to herself as she pulled out Belle and Jazz's Pokeballs. She set them on her desk and put her sketch book away. She then ripped a piece of paper and put a piece of tape on them before writing Water on one piece and tapping it to Jazz's Pokeball. She then wrote down Normal/Flying and put it on Belle's Pokeball. She then put her pencil down brushed a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear and folded her hands on the desk waiting patiently for the next instruction.

Sage Smith
Classroom

Sage nodded to both Haru and Holly as they followed his instructions before he walked back to the front of the room. He looked back towards Jimmy waiting for his answer and when he got it he nodded. "nice attempt Mr. Vincent." he said before turning to the board ad writing the number twenty-nine on the board. There are a total of 29 different types of poffins. There are Bitter, Sour, sweet, spicy, and dry poffins, as well as combinations of all the types" he wrote the types he said as well as the mixes on the board as he spoke. "there are also Foul Poffins, rich poffins, overripe, and mild Poffins." he finished writing and turned back to the class. "Next question, name one type of berry that would result in a Sweet Poffin, how about you Ms. Crenshaw?"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent & Alice Crenshaw
Classroom

Jimmy shrugged and sighed as the teacher spoke. He took his pencil and wrote down whatever the teacher was writing on the board without paying much attention to what he was actually writing. Alice smiled at him, seeing that Jimmy had almost got the answer, and wrote down what the teacher wrote on her notebook, only that she was actually interested in the topic unlike her rebellious-looking classmate.

"Next question, name one type of berry that would result in a Sweet Poffin, how about you Ms. Crenshaw?" Mr. Smith then said.

Alice was slightly startled, being suddenly interrupted. Jimmy glanced at her and smirked. "Um, well, eh..." she said, making Jimmy smile evilly as he looked at his notebook as the girl closed her eyes to think.

"Um, to make a Sweet Poffin...I would choose a Berry that tastes sweet..." Alice continued, "like, um, for example, the Pecha Berry."

She crossed her fingers and didn't open her eyes, wishing for her answer to be correct. Jimmy looked at what she was doing, and shrugged before going back to minding his own business.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[PTA Dorms]

Gabriel and Tristen walked into their dorm room and took a small look around their living quarters. "It's definitely...." Tristen stretched her arms out as wide as she could. "... going to give me claustrophobia."

Gabriel looked up at her questioningly as he hopped silently onto the nearest bed to test it out. "Yeah, you like it, but I don't. It makes me feel all closed up. I need the open space," she told him, and sighed. "Unlike you, I like seeing the stars at night, okay?"

She walked over to her small dresser next to the bed. She picked up the only piece of paper on it and read over it. "Well, looks like we didn't have to go to the office first after all. I apparently have Double Battle Expert as my first class."

Tristen stopped a moment to think over what it would be like. "Oh, God." She looked at Gabriel. "Of all the classes... It's like they know I can't stand being in large groups." Her hands went into fists as she got more and more worked up. "I think," she spoke, voice trembling from restraint, "I want to throw something." She suddenly looked at Gabriel, who was backing away slowly. He was used to her temper; he was sure that she wasn't the abusive type... But times like this did make him nervous.

She stood there silently for a moment before she suddenly dumped her backpack onto the floor. "There. I'm unpacked. Let's go." She was grinding her teeth together as she stomped through the door. It's okay. This is just... another opportunity to do some friendly acting. She rolled her eyes at herself. Who am I kidding? You're going to hate it the entire time.

The little croagunk scrambled after her but kept his distance. He gave her a worried look.

"No, I'm fine. I'll just..." She paused for just a moment and completely changed her face from raging mad to calm, serene, and friendly. "...use this opportunity to make friends." Tristen smiled at Gabriel, but her smile was too friendly. Gabe shivered. It creeped him out when she could act so well.

It was definitely possible to be disconcertingly friendly when you were Tristen.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Wyatt Wyvern (Raikou Dorm)

Training Academy/Cafeteria

The boy paused for a moment and swallowed, presumably yogurt. The boy introduced himself as Arti and he seemed glad to make Wyatt's acquaintance.
"Hey Arti" replied Wyatt with a grin on his face.

He was glad that someone here was willing to make the effort to help him adjust.

"Well my name is Wyatt and needless to say I guess I'm your typical new guy but anyways what about you?"

Years
Jack Jacobs
Classroom

Before Jack could really get a nice classroom rest it seemed like the teacher was ready for his class and had already given orders after a little speech about class with most boring name, probably trying to get a laugh or something. "Two pokemon huh" Jack wasn't about to pick his two pokemon randomly or anything like that and he was actually putting some unnecessary deep thought into pokemon choice.

For some reason he ended with Blaze, his charizard, and Herb, the pansage, maybe it was the fact that they had opposing types or maybe it was the size difference but who knew what was going on in Jack's head. So their it was both pokeballs on the table and the second part of the task was complete, a piece of paper with "Fire/Flying" was placed beside Blaze's ball and "Grass" beside Herb.

Jack looked around and it seemed like everyone around had already chosen their pokemon pretty quickly so all they had to do now was sit and wait...

Years
C.J. Styles
Dead Forest

Before the dust could settle Golett flew from the middle of the cloud hitting hard against a nearby tree. It was a tough competitor for sure but Custos never backs down. C.J. took his chance and grabbed an empty poke ball from his belt, threw it, and waited patiently while it shook before it made the sound that every trainer loves to hear *click* Golett was now his, which meant that egg was now his. He'd have to contact his father as soon as possible so he could get here today.

Meanwhile, the dust finally settles and there in the middle of a fresh crater like hole, stood Custos. He was noticeably injured and was barely holding himself up but he had won, and he had a proud smirk on his face.

Custos: "Did you get him?"
C.J. "Yeah, we got him. You did good."
Custos: "Thanks."
C.J.: "Do you need to rest?"
Custos: "No, well yes. But not until we are out of this area. You guys need me right now."
C.J.: "Don't over do it. But You can stay out for now."

C.J. looked around, the objects that forever played head games with his vision were still getting worse. It now looked as if there were People or Pokemon constantly jumping out of his line of sight. He had gotten turned around in all the excitement. Where did he come in at? It didn't matter honestly, pick a direction and get out of here as soon as possible.

He noticed a small burnt area, "There, from the Fire Blast earlier. That's where we came from." He started towards the burnt area, walking slow so Custos could keep up.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Academy Grounds

As the battle came to an end finally, Lucia had to rush Diana to the Pokemon Center. No word whatsoever from her, but she left without saying anything. The battle between her and Mark's Poliwhirl was so intense, it left Diana hurt. Ground-type moves like the Poliwhirl's dig attack was super effective against Diana.

"Lucia! Wait!...." Danielle wanted to catch up to Lucia, but it was too late. She wanted to be there for her but it all just happened too quickly. Mark, however, he approached her and greeted. Danielle smiled back and waved.

"Hey Danni! How are things?" he asked her.

"I'm alright…sounds like Diana got hit hard from your Poliwhirl. Guess that's what she gets for wanting to battle so much." Danielle replied, "You? What class do you have this morning?"

Swifty got close to Mark's Sableye, Snype, and started to sniff, trying to get to know the ghostly Pokemon from close by. Not sure if Swifty was trying to say hello, or an attempt to attack the Pokemon. Danielle was still on watch since she feared the Vulpix isn't properly trained.

Megan Sandoval - Coffee Shop, Classroom

"Ready for our first day of teaching, Bree?" Megan said as she finished her morning pastry and coffee outside the coffee shop. She got up, grabbed her bag, and walked off from the coffee shop. Bree followed her, and entered inside the academy as she followed other teachers and students walking inside the academy, either new students or teachers getting ready for the day of teaching.

Megan had to find Classroom Hall B, where her classroom was located. As she went inside the hall, there were students running around, and some students were either waiting outside for the classroom door to open or just standing there, waiting for their friends. Could there be students waiting for her? Megan was starting to become pretty nervous as she saw lines and crowds of students around her. Room 103, that was her classroom. She had the key to open, and turned the lock to the left.

As the door opened, her classroom was like a jungle.

"Wow…" Megan gasped with excitement. Her room was like a forest. Vine plants everywhere, pots of flowers in shelves, this was a classroom made for her, her own world. Her students would be ecstatic to see this classroom, and be taken to a perfect world of grass and bug type Pokemon. Megan then decided to take out all three of her remaining Pokemon, Avan, Mimi, and Leah from their Pokeballs. "Come out guys!"

The three Pokemon came out of their balls, yawned at one another, and became awed at the amazing decoration of the classroom.

"Leavaaaany!" Leah exclaimed.

"Sheeeeeel!" Avan jumped up and down with happiness.

Megan got close to Mimi and brushed her flower. "You are all going to be visual aids for today's lesson, so I expect you all to be on your best behavior, ok?"

Her Pokemon nodded and smiled. Leah checked out the pots of plants on the shelves, as Bree and Avan sat on Megan's chair, staring at the empty student desks. Megan continued to brush Mimi's flower, as it started to fold itself from being inside the ball for a long time. It was waiting time for Megan as she starts to expect students to show up at her door.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

Nika arrived at the classroom just in time to see the teacher opening the door, so quietly made her way into the classroom once she was able to. More than a little suprised by the enviornment Nika stared all around her as she made her way to a chair and desk in the front row, setting her satchel on the floor beside the chair and sitting down. Somehow they had managed to transform this classroom into an oasis of greenery.

Her attention was quickly captured by the teacher and her pokemon, Nika smiling fondly at the Leavanny. It was a pokemon from her home region of Unova, and it made perfect sense that the teacher would have one, it being both grass and bug type. Nika hoped that there would be an even focus between grass and bug types in the class, as her only grass type was Parasect... all the others...

all the others... it suddenly occurred to Nika that she had a full pokemon team of six. Spider, Sage, Eve, Parasect, Yanma and Pineco! She had never really thought about it until now... perhaps she was ready, finally ready, to battle her mother and show her that bug types weren't to be underestimated.​

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla yawned and picked up her bag. "I guess I should be getting to class." She returned all of her pokemon except for Primrose and started walking towards her classroom. After a while of walking she found it and was shocked when she read the note on the door. "The beach,huh? That should be fun." Her Xtransceiver rang and she sighed. What is it now? She answered it and frowned when she saw her brother. "What do you want, Satoshi?" Her brother rolled his eyes and yawned. "Mom and Dad wanted me to tell you that they might come tonight." Kayla looked at him and gasped. "You mean that they'll be here? Tonight?" She hung up and practically skipped to the beach. She pulled out a pokeball and put Primrose in it. She smiled when she saw the teacher. "Good morning!"

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
''h-help , i'm late for my class''
darkert rushed to his class. he thought he was in time but when he got there he saw a large group of pople crowded around the door.
'' sorry'' he said
'' now does anyone. have a talent for double battles already 'cos you and me will get along fine.''
'' now these are my 3 pokemon shiftry, bisharp, and leafeon. who do you want me to demonstrate with first.''

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia smiled as she quickly sent a text to both Danielle and Mark.

Diana is alright, just very worn out. Supposed to keep her at center for rest of day. See you two at class!

She hit send and put her phone back up. Unlike other teenagers, Lucia had always been taught from a young age not to participate in the text talk. Instead she had been instructed by her various mentors to always write out each and every word she planned to tell someone. It was long ingrained in her mind now.

Lucia had to pull up a map of the academy real quickly, just to make sure she was heading in the right direction. She eventually, made her way to the room and opened it up to see plants, everywhere.

For a brief second she wondered if she had stepped back outside accidentally, but no, there was the teacher and another student here. Apparently Mark and Danielle were not here yet so she smiled at the other girl and quickly found a set. Front row near the wall of course. She got out her papers and a pen and arranged them on her desk. Roberto had stayed behind her this entire time, and leaned against the wall she had her desk near as he looked over all the pokemon and humans, his eyes snapping to and fro to make sure he could see every part of the room clearly.

Years
Ryan finished eating his huge breakfast, he sat back and admired his handy work. The meal that could feed a snorlax, conquered by man. It could feed a snorlax, just not very well.
Ryan felt so much better after eating. The academy seemed to be in a new light. Or was that the fact that he had spent so long in there that the sun had properly came up? One of the two.
Ryan sat and saw that there seemed to be a lot fewer people in the cafeteria. This probably meant that lessons were starting soon. Would he have enough time to get his Pokémon from the Poké Centre?
"I could go and get them, but is there much point? What will I need them for." Ryan thought. "I know, I'll find a payphone and ask Nurse Joy if they're ready for collection, if they are I'll get them."
So Ryan stood up to go and look for a payphone of some sort.

After a short search he found one and called the Centre. It seemed that they were all okay but she warned Ryan to not let Charizard out too much as he needed a lot of rest.
He assured her that it would all be fine and he went down to the Pokémon Centre for the second time that day.
"Let's hope there isn't a third." Thought Ryan.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Oh, I got Grass and bug type specialist actually. Speaking of which, I really gotta get over there soon." Mark said. He took out his Pokegear and checked the message he got from Lucia. Diana was alright. What a relief." Mark said. From the way that Lucia worded her message, he assumed that Danielle was in the same class. What a coincidence.

"I'm gonna guess you'll be joining us in class today huh?" Mark asked.

Snype mean while noticed that Dani's Vulpix was actually sniffing him. He stood completely still as she apparently got to know him. He had a feint blush on him for a second.

"Um, good to meet you?" Snype said.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Megan Sandoval - Coffee Shop; Classroom

Students started to show up finally, as Megan was still brushing her Meganium's flower. A Suicuner came inside first, and took the seat right beside the window with the red flowers. Megan smile and greeted with a "Hello" at the Suicuner.

Then, another Suicuner came in. This time, it seemed a bit familiar to her. It could be one of Danielle's best friends from the Pokemon Center, the girl battling a boy with the Buizel. Her memory was foggy, she didn't want to awkwardly come up to her and ask. As more students showed up, there was no sign of Danielle. Did she ran into a trainer wanting to battle before class? Danielle seemed like a trainer who would be up for a battle even before class, especially with her competitive Mienfoo and Pachirisu.

As Megan walked up to the board, she started to write down her name:
aGWK0.png

Then the class name:
HfhdO.png

Then today's date:
xp4Sr.png

All in chalk. It didn't take even a minute, and writing in cursive handwriting would make her feel more professional than her sloppy print handwriting. She turned around to face the half-full class, and she quickly noticed Danielle walking in, alongside her Raikouer friend. Megan then waved at Danielle, grateful to see her again, and finally in her classroom. She took a seat next to her Suicuner friend, and smiled. Megan looked back at the clock and saw that there was still 3 minutes left before class begins.

"We'll wait for a couple minutes, then we'll start ok class?" Megan said happily at her class.

Danielle Accola - Academy Grounds, Classroom

Her PokeGear vibrated again inside her bag. Danielle got the device and opened it to see that it was Lucia that texted her. It was regarding Diana and her current health, saying that she will be alright. Mark got the same message as well, seeing that she both had their numbers.

As Swifty was still trying to get to know Snype, the Sableye greeted in return. "Vul!" The Vulpix cried, trying to talk to the ghost Pokemon.

"That would be my Vulpix, Swifty." Danielle introduced Swifty to Mark. "I caught him just last night. It was a wild night after we last saw each other." Then she started to remember Lucia's message. "You have Miss Sandoval right now? Awesome! We have a class together, that is just splendid!" She wouldn't be alone in her first day of class. She has Mark to keep her company, as well as Megan's grass & bug type Pokemon. "Lucia knew I have her class because I told her yesterday. But oh my god! You also have the same class, I'm actually excited!"

Danielle checked her PokeGear clock, it was almost time for class. She didn't want to be late on her first day, as well as she doesn't want to give Miss Sandoval a bad example from a very good student. Danielle returned Swifty inside of her Pokeball and returned the ball in her bag.

"We should both head over there now. Miss Sandoval might not like us being late and stuff!" Danielle said, and started to walk ahead. Excited to head over to class.

A few moments later…

The door was open, and Danielle noticed an Espeon waiting at the door. Miss Sandoval has an Espeon? She thought to herself. As she reached the front door, she saw that the class was half-full. Many students were at the middle part of the classroom, she quickly noticed Lucia at the front row, sitting next to a Suicuner girl right by the window. "Lucia!" She whispered loudly and started to wave at her. She sat next to her in one of the two remaining front row seats. Danielle noticed all of Miss Sandoval's Pokemon were out, including the "need-to-be-trained" Shelmet, Avan.

Miss Sandoval was still brushing Mimi the Meganium's flower, then stopped to see that the class was now ¾'s full. Danielle took out a pen, pencil, and a notebook to be prepared.

((OOC - will do Drew Stone later + Danielle/Megan joint post next since they are both in the same location))

Back