• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
I'd say yes, but if I were you I'd wait for HackMew's reply.

Yes, that's correct: any value higher than 0x7FFF will be considered as "potentially dangerous".
The same could be true with lower values, but if you know what you're doing (e.g. you're actually editing a palette), there shouldn't be any problems at all. Backups help, eventually.

HackMew, do you think you could include an A-Trainer feature that will allow you to export all the trainer data in one file and then import it?

Yes, I think so. It might take quite a while before A-Trainer gets updated, because I still need to do research.

mastertrainer

Master Trainer
Years
Problem with A-Trainer

Hi everyone
I have recently downloaded Advance trainer and its a great program but I have a problem
For some reason, the Pokemon species list is all crazy with loads of weird letters and numbers
Can someone please help?

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Hi everyone
I have recently downloaded Advance trainer and its a great program but I have a problem
For some reason, the Pokemon species list is all crazy with loads of weird letters and numbers
Can someone please help?

Screenshots please? Also what ROM did you use? Was it clean? What was the A-Trainer version? Please be more detailed.

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2011
I don't understand how to use the shinyzer.

I open it up, open the rom, tell it where 144 free bytes are free, and then what? It said the rom was successfully patched. The how-to-use tutorial says that I should tell it to setvar 0x8003 to 0x2, but it doesn't say how, with what tool, where to get the tool, if it's part of shinyzer, or anything beyond that I should do it somehow.

There's also no explanation on where the shinies will show up. In the party? The next encounter? The next time I trade with an NPC? The next time I receive a pokemon? Will they overwrite boxed ones? Overwrite the party? Show up in a box?

All I want to do is get a shiny, how do I make the shinyzer give me one? How do I determine the species?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
HackMew is a genious god. Let me grovel at your feet a little, eh? :D

Fixed your post to make it more interesting and you misspelled genius.

Anyway, you know what is wrong with RSS Exctractor 1.00? It won't work, but Magic Extractor (a very rare and hard-to-find Russian tool used for extracting games) works.

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2010
Fixed your post to make it more interesting and you misspelled genius.

Anyway, you know what is wrong with RSS Exctractor 1.00? It won't work, but Magic Extractor (a very rare and hard-to-find Russian tool used for extracting games) works.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Being in England makes me spell so much stuff wrong. I'm pretty sure they spell it genius too, but I'm so used to colour, honour, etc. Gah.

xGGxToiZ

>.//:SO HOT:\\.<
Years
Bug?

Hey there HackMew!
I love all of your tools, they're great!

But I think there's a bug with A-Trainers Money rate editor.
When I change for example, an AROMA LADY's money rate, even just one.

All of the trainers with the class "AROMA LADY" money rates change to the one I edited.
As in all!

Tool: A-Trainer
Version: 0.9.0.1

I'm using a clean Ruby ROM, English version.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
I don't understand how to use the shinyzer.

I open it up, open the rom, tell it where 144 free bytes are free, and then what? It said the rom was successfully patched. The how-to-use tutorial says that I should tell it to setvar 0x8003 to 0x2, but it doesn't say how, with what tool, where to get the tool, if it's part of shinyzer, or anything beyond that I should do it somehow.

There's also no explanation on where the shinies will show up. In the party? The next encounter? The next time I trade with an NPC? The next time I receive a pokemon? Will they overwrite boxed ones? Overwrite the party? Show up in a box?

All I want to do is get a shiny, how do I make the shinyzer give me one? How do I determine the species?

First of all, in order to use the shinyzer, you need to have some sort of scripting experience, as with ALL shiny tools.

You should download XSE and learn scripting if you want to make a shiny pokemon event.

setvar 0x8003 [# Of Shiny Pokemon you want to appear]

For instance;
setvar 0x8003 0x1
would make the next pokemon that is generated (Like a wild pokemon, or trainer battle) and make it shiny.

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
xGGxToiZ said:
Hey there HackMew!
I love all of your tools, they're great!

But I think there's a bug with A-Trainers Money rate editor.
When I change for example, an AROMA LADY's money rate, even just one.

All of the trainers with the class "AROMA LADY" money rates change to the one I edited.
As in all!

Tool: A-Trainer
Version: 0.9.0.1

I'm using a clean Ruby ROM, English version.
Tis no bug, basically what it edits is the money rate for that particular class. The money you earn after beating a trainer is calculated with a formula - something to do with the trainer class rate * the party level or something.

adhdguitar

Newbie Pokémon Hacker
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2015
20100506|161505|5.1.2600|0.9.1|DrawTile8|9|modLZ77|Subscript out of range|4

I got this error and the program closed. Any idea why?

Back