• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports (2016-)2017 NHL Season

Starpire

King of Crystal Styx
Years
it's already WAY too far into the season, but i guess i'll start with ...

Who do you bet will be the two Stanley Cup finalists?
Who will win it?
How many games will it take?
Who do you hope will be the Conn Smythe winner?

I'm biased and therefore i have to say ...
Spoiler:

Years
Who do you bet will be the two Stanley Cup finalists?
Who will win it?
How many games will it take?
Who do you hope will be the Conn Smythe winner?

I think it's finally Washington's year. As long as they don't cross paths with the Penguins in the earlier rounds, I think the Cup is there's.

I'm not sure who makes it through in the West, but Chicago is always one of the favorites. I could definitely see a goalie like Dubnyk or Talbot go on a hot streak though, and take Minnesota/Edmonton to the finals if they get the offensive support.

As for the series, it really depends on the matchup, but I could see it going to 7 if it's Washington/Chicago, with Washington taking it. And I'll go with one of Backstrom, Shattenkirk, or Justin Williams for the Conn Smythe. Williams gets the edge though, since turning it up in the playoffs is kinda his thing.

Back