• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV You can bring any TV show back for one more season, what would it be?

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
TSIA (title says it all)

For me, it's very close between Jimmy Neutron and Danny Phantom, but I'll actually have to pick Jimmy Neutron, because they actually planned for a 4th season before it was cancelled.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
the original ed, edd and eddy! WE STILL DUNNO WATS UNDER DOUBLE Ds HAT!

i miss this show SO MUCH! sure i can watch the old episodes on youtube, atleast give us proper closure! and do it in the old style, the old humor/comedy, not this new age bullshit

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Probably Community.

Most shows I could think of rebooting would be shadows of their former selves - I'm thinking things like Firefly (prematurely ended) and Chuck (dragged out on a shoestring because NBC couldn't make anything else stick). But part-way through Dan Harmon's triumphant return Community lost Donald Glover, then for the Yahoo season lost Yvette Nicole Brown as well yet whilst it was nowhere near its' peak, it remained consistently one of the better things around to the extent that I could actually see it not even mattering if they couldn't get Alison Brie back due to her movie career - it would still be one of the best comedies on television (or streaming most likely).

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
Young Justice!

Wait...

OK um, since Teen Titans was already suggested, I will go with Pushing Daises, really enjoyed the quirkiness of it.

I would have also suggested Phineas and Ferb but it was formulaic and I think it ended quite nicely with the run it had.

Years
Merlin cause it was amazing and omfg the ending was so bad and I'm still upset about it to this day. I don't know where they'd go with it, but just do something to give me some Arthur and Merlin banter and fix that ending.

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
Parks and rec or hunter x hunter if that counts

pkmin3033

Crusade. They could at least have finished the whole of the first season, instead of just stopping after 13 episodes...I suppose it's a bit too late now since half the actors are dead, but they don't make sci-fi like that anymore.

...another season of Stargate Atlantis would be amazing though.

ilookgorgeous

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 8, 2020
The old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from the year 2000. It was great when I was in fourth grade. My favorite was the orange one. It was so well-drawn. I wish the newer Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles had those old graphics. I liked how the pizza was drawn. My favorite was Mikey. He's so cool. I love Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I haven't watched the newer ones. I like a lot of old shows. If I could bring back a TV show, it'd be TMNT. I also liked Totally Spies. That show was awesome. My favorite was the red head. She was pretty and always trendy. I liked As Told By GInger, too. These shows are super girly. :) hahahhaa (TMNT isn't. Unless you like the red head who was on the show with them.)

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
Years
I want Relic Hunter to be back with a greater story arc and an updated timeline.

But I know that would never happen because the main actress feels that the tv show doesn't need a remake or further seasons.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Honestly? Faking It. But instead of a new season a rewrite of season 3, and instead of Carter a capable person as director...

Years
Wait. I want to change my answer. Veronica Mars should have another season, or at least a redo of its third season.

Back