• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Battle Of Past

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
Info
Game Plot- Pokemon
System- RMXP
Language- Ruby (English)

Story:
Spoiler:

Features:
Dual Screen
HGSS Type Graphics
Pokemon Follows you
DS Battles
New Graphics
Mini Games
(more Features Comming Soon)

Media:
Screens:
Spoiler:

Credits:
People:
Venom12
Luka S.G
Poccili
Flameguru
Wichu
Help-14
Neo-Spriteman
Dewitty
Alucus
Slash(DevArt)
WARPASS(DevArt)
Ceo Progects
Websites:
Bulbapedia
Serebii
Floatzel

Demo:
None So Far

Banners:
None So Far​

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
looks alright; mapping needs a bit of work, the outside is way to empty. try adding flowers, NPCs(people) or signposts.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
Um.. if those tiles from Neo-Spriteman, credit him and also you missed:
Dewitty/Alacus/Ceo Progects/Bulbapedia.net and alot!

Years
Um.. if those tiles from Neo-Spriteman, credit him and also you missed:
Dewitty/Alacus/Ceo Progects/Bulbapedia.net and alot!

The tiles he is using would of came with the Starter kit,
Correct me if im wrong..
So he should go to the Thread where he got this starter kit and copy those credits over..

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
sorry i forgot to credit them btw why should i credit Bulbapedia for they are just a Wiki for Pokemon!
Heres a little Update:

And i wanted a mapper to map some maps for my game. Please Post if you want to help.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
sorry i forgot to credit them btw why should i credit Bulbapedia for they are just a Wiki for Pokemon!
Heres a little Update:

And i wanted a mapper to map some maps for my game. Please Post if you want to help.

Credit bulbapedia for the Ho-oh Statue, poke center/mart tiles and etc..

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
New Update HGSS Mart tiles credits to Slash and WARPASS from Deviantart!
2wrg10n.jpg

Thats just a Sample to show you, its not a map.
@ProdigyX no those tiles i have inserted them, they are not from any starter kit.

Last edited:

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Heres a little Update:

You should credit them, only if you used my stuff, because I ripped some stuff from there.

Rossay

Quack quack
Years
(1) It's hilarious King Snivy is complaining about you not giving peopel credit. That's the definition of irony.

(2) I think you need to stop mixing 3rd GEN and 4th GEN tiles / sprites, it looks really out of place.

(3) Your plot needs a lot of work to make it seem more like a feasible Pokemon plot and to make it grammatically correct. On a side note, you don't need to capitalize every word lol.

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
(1) It's hilarious King Snivy is complaining about you not giving peopel credit. That's the definition of irony.

(2) I think you need to stop mixing 3rd GEN and 4th GEN tiles / sprites, it looks really out of place.

(3) Your plot needs a lot of work to make it seem more like a feasible Pokemon plot and to make it grammatically correct. On a side note, you don't need to capitalize every word lol.

@ (1) i know that
@ (2) Those are place holders dont worry it has been already changed!
@ (3) I know i am really bad at grammar at maps and at sentencing, i want some one to help me with these problems.
Thx for the Comment :D

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
Can you meet other trainers?

what do you mean? it is main course of the game doesnt make any sense :\
btw i want a mod to close the thread because my hard disc got virus recently and my
Project files got deleted.
looks like i have to restart it again :(
oh well not that much progress was made :P

Last edited:
Back