• 7012 replies

metapod23

Hardened Trainer

Male
Seen August 17th, 2016
Posted May 9th, 2015
673 posts
10.3 Years
will we be able to win the indego platou champinship???
I'll probably make it so you can, if you advance to the Elite 4. I want to have all the Indigo battles that happen before that, and maybe make those battles so you don't have to repeat them once they're won. So if you're a better trainer than Ash, you can beat the Elite 4 and the champ.

Neo-Wolf

I am back!

Age 24
Male
Faridabad, India
Seen February 11th, 2011
Posted April 7th, 2010
724 posts
10.2 Years
I'm onto Lavender Town and working on the Pokémon Tower event now.
Yippee ! My exams are almost over and I will be able to test this one !
@ash493 - You got ahead of me in Power of One . Now I'll beat you in AshGray :) LOLZ

Hey guys, I am back!
But NO more ROM Hacking for me.
Nor any CSS.
I am now primarily a writer.

Stuck in your hack? Developed a writer's block? Get cool story ideas from me!
Age 26
Male
Seen July 22nd, 2012
Posted June 10th, 2012
523 posts
10 Years
You've done a great job with this. I do have one question though; will the player be forced to stick to Ash's party, or can he still pick up whatever Pokemon he wants? If he's forced to stick to the original party, the gameplay might become a bit dull, but if you let him catch whatever, it might interfere with the flow of the story (for instance, he might be forced to use a Bulbasaur that doesn't exist).
Overall, great job so far!
Credit for my avatar goes to the Lego company. :)

metapod23

Hardened Trainer

Male
Seen August 17th, 2016
Posted May 9th, 2015
673 posts
10.3 Years
You've done a great job with this. I do have one question though; will the player be forced to stick to Ash's party, or can he still pick up whatever Pokemon he wants? If he's forced to stick to the original party, the gameplay might become a bit dull, but if you let him catch whatever, it might interfere with the flow of the story (for instance, he might be forced to use a Bulbasaur that doesn't exist).
Overall, great job so far!
Thanks! To answer your question, you aren't forced to have Ash's same party. So far when it's needed, like with releasing Butterfree, you can choose to bypass the event if you don't have that Pokemon - in the future I plan to have a similar option.

UPDATE: I've finished The Tower of Terror and am very close to finishing the events for Haunter versus Kadabra.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori

Age 26
Male
Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Seen August 5th, 2018
Posted July 3rd, 2018
14,530 posts
10.9 Years
I think that when ya play anime hack then ya should keep the team which anime person has :) But that's my opinion

By the way great news Metapod! That means only 2 episodes remain! Awesome :)
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List

Neo-Wolf

I am back!

Age 24
Male
Faridabad, India
Seen February 11th, 2011
Posted April 7th, 2010
724 posts
10.2 Years
Cool man cant wate to play it it sounds like a pretty cool game but shouldent pikachu follow u around like in the anime
No . Seeing as you are new , I gotta explain .
It is not possible for Pikachu to follow you .
One way is to add it in the OW Sprite itself .

Hey guys, I am back!
But NO more ROM Hacking for me.
Nor any CSS.
I am now primarily a writer.

Stuck in your hack? Developed a writer's block? Get cool story ideas from me!

Diegoisawesome

Oh god the bees

Age 22
Male
:noitacoL
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted May 8th, 2019
1,055 posts
11.5 Years
Bugs: (Help on how to fix is appreciated)
- Running Shoes don't work in Pallet Town or Route 1?
- Ash stays on Misty's bike after Pikachu thundershocks the Spearow
- Disappearing/Reappearing tree in Viridian City
- Quite a few more, I'm sure
In Advance-Map, go to each of their outdoor maps and change Do not show name under the Header tab to Show village names.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer

Male
Seen August 17th, 2016
Posted May 9th, 2015
673 posts
10.3 Years
In Advance-Map, go to each of their outdoor maps and change Do not show name under the Header tab to Show village names.
Thanks, it works! :)
I also fixed the bug with Misty's bike so Ash ends up on foot after the Spearow/Ho-oh event in the beginning.

UPDATE: I've pretty much finished the Primeape Goes Bananas event. I'm going to do some cursory checking of different scripts and stuff and I'll get an IPS file uploaded afterwards. :)
Advertiser Content