• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

SuperToaster

Veteran Trainer
Years
Okay, my wireless is officially stable again! I'll be available all night so let me know when you're ready to trade, though you seem quite busy so take your time. ^^

And good luck with that Eevee, I tried something similar a while back and it was quite a pain :<

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Oh no I need the Skitty/Pikachu to breed wish into it first.
Do you have the skitty / pikachu??

Okay, my wireless is officially stable again! I'll be available all night so let me know when you're ready to trade, though you seem quite busy so take your time. ^^

And good luck with that Eevee, I tried something similar a while back and it was quite a pain :<

Ok, what was out trade please??

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years

Gaara the Protector

Event Collector
Years
Let me try something, does those 2 both need to have wish??
A male has to have the egg move to pass down ~RNC~, if that was what you were asking.

What do you plan to use to attempt to get the shiny wish Eevee?

Masuda method with a Ditto or what?

Oh, and Loxius, could you please take a look at this form? I think I have everything right. I just know that this is in ~RNC~'s rules on the first page for the Breeding Services and I think this makes it a lot easier for her. ^^

Request Application:
Your Name: Loxius
Pokemon: Eevee (with eggmove Wish)
Nature: Doesn't matter.
Shiny: Y
NickName: N

If you want something changed just post the request the way you want it.

Also ~RNC~ you might in the future want to add an eggmove space too, if you'd like I guess.

Last edited:
Years
Yeah what Gaara said basically I have to breed either a pikachu or skitty with my Togetic so it will pass wish off and then I'd have to breed the skitty/pikachu with an eevee to pass it over to the eevee. Thank you so much johnny18 for the Skitty. ^^

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
A male has to have the egg move to pass down ~RNC~, if that was what you were asking.

What do you plan to use to attempt to get the shiny wish Eevee?

Masuda method with a Ditto or what?

Oh, and Loxius, could you please take a look at this form? I think I have everything right. I just know that this is in ~RNC~'s rules on the first page for the Breeding Services and I think this makes it a lot easier for her. ^^

Request Application:
Nature: Doesn't matter.
NickName: N

If you want something changed just post the request the way you want it.

Also ~RNC~ you might in the future want to add an eggmove space too, if you'd like I guess.
Ok, I may do that if this works out right. And yes it does make it easier!! I always have a tab up for my 1st page.

Yeah what Gaara said basically I have to breed either a pikachu or skitty with my Togetic so it will pass wish off and then I'd have to breed the skitty/pikachu with an eevee to pass it over to the eevee. Thank you so much johnny18 for the Skitty. ^^
Ok, give me just a bit, I'll let you know, it's not a problem for the shiny part of it, it's the moves!!
Okay, I'm on wifi now. Thanks very much in advance!
Ok, sorry about the delay, had to have dinner, grabbing them now for ya.

Last edited:

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 21, 2010
STATS NOW!!! xD I'm not sure if I'm going to be around much longer at PC, so might wannae choose what you want soon ^^

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Not a problem, thanks again!
Your welcome.
STATS NOW!!! xD I'm not sure if I'm going to be around much longer at PC, so might wannae choose what you want soon ^^
I don't want any thig for it, just fodder will do!! :)

Ok, let me get you togetic then, if you don't mind??

Years
Oh yes of course. I've read all the rules I just wanted to make sure I had everything ready.

Request Application:
Nature: Careful.
NickName: If male Eclipse/If female Luna.

And RNC I've already bred some Eevees with Wish thanks to johnny18, I just need to hatch them now. ^^

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Oh yes of course. I've read all the rules I just wanted to make sure I had everything ready.

Request Application:
Nature: Careful.
NickName: If male Eclipse/If female Luna.

And RNC I've already bred some Eevees with Wish thanks to johnny18, I just need to hatch them now. ^^

I got it in the 1st post now, I just want to see if I can do it, ok, so I can use an eevee?? Also, sorry if I forgot already, what's the other poke please??

Waiting on Nova for the totodile please!!

Years
Yep sure first one just hatched right now. If you breed it with a ditto it should give you another Eevee with the move wish. FC is in my signature and I'm ready whenever you are. :3

Livinglegend

A Legend is Born!
Years
I'm Interested In:
10th Anniversary (US) ID 00010

10 ANIV Raikou lv70 Timid
10 ANIV Suicune lv70 Lax

(Brynt Park or what ever :D the next event down (just getting back into collecting again give me a break :P)
10 ANIV Suicune lv70 Timid

What I'll Offer:
Shiney Deoxys Japanese (Belive its an event, not shure those its level 30 UT)
Shiney Mewtwo UT Japanese (i know this is right :D)
WCS Milotic Japanese UT
WSHMKR Jirachi UT
10ANNIV ID: 06227 Raikou Docile Natured UT
And Alamos Darkrais (variouse Natures) and TRU Shaymins (Variouse Natures)

Back