• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Angoisse

Umbreon/Espeon Skitso
Years
Whoo! Finally some spare time! I hate moving with a burning passion. That shiny Shuppet is still eluding me but I'm not giving up! It will be mine!

Anyway, hope you all are doing good.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
i was up till about 2 in the morning after a shiny aipom but still no luck i have completed 2 whole bowes with them

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
it will take you along time as you have seen one already and have to restard the whole thing.
still hatching for shiny aipom 2 and half boxs now

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
I just finished my saphire in-game dex :P at 66:36 :P
yeah I havve't played in a while. now I can start transferring good stuff from fire red to saphire and restart fire red :P

boo836

I'm back?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 4, 2009
I know someone who has shiney voltorb and wingull but I don't have any.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Charmander345 said:
Really,are you looking for a shiny charmander??

I am looking for shiny charmander... I hope to find it by the end of this summer, i really want to get on with shiny hunting for other pokemon.

And, although this is really just my personal feelings towards this, when someone else gets a shiny pokemon that u want, do u feel more jealous than usual towards them? This has happened to me 4 times, once when a person got a shiny Timid Treecko, a different person got a shiny Adamant Rayquaza and a shiny Timid Latios, and another time when a person hatched a shiny Rash charmander. I get so jealous becuz it always seems that a person gets a shiny pokemon that i want without even putting as much effort in to it as i do. But then again, I am not one to talk, they could have tried for it harder than I did...

Demonta

Jem Juggler
Years
Right, I have now finally finished the first bunch of hunting!
an extra hundred hour added to my game =)

shiny...salamance, Sceptile (from breeding) and finally Crawdaunt!

I am soooo lucky, I didn't have one 100 hours later...

The time is probably twice as long, I turned off my sp without saving a few times after 10 hours of no luck.

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
ok, yes I'm a big dork.. but does anyone else fall asleep shiny hunting and dream they have found a shiny?? Grrrr, then wake up and what? no shiny! No news for me on the shiny front. I'm having fun picking up stuff though. It's like a mini hunt within a hunt. Fun stuff. (did I mention I was a big dork?) ;)

Years
The True Keyblade Master said:
lol good luk,now thats a toughy ,man i got my now shiny kirlia at lvl 27 YAY!almost evolved
I dispise you, you shiny ralts/kirlia haver
lol j/k you guys are my good friends, noticed i said good, not best, i have a life. lol :)
No Chansey yet

Years
MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon said:
IAnd, although this is really just my personal feelings towards this, when someone else gets a shiny pokemon that u want, do u feel more jealous than usual towards them? This has happened to me 4 times, once when a person got a shiny Timid Treecko, a different person got a shiny Adamant Rayquaza and a shiny Timid Latios, and another time when a person hatched a shiny Rash charmander. I get so jealous becuz it always seems that a person gets a shiny pokemon that i want without even putting as much effort in to it as i do. But then again, I am not one to talk, they could have tried for it harder than I did...
Yeah. You should have seen this place about a few weeks back: everyone was suddenly finding shiny sevipers for absolutely no reason! And I CAN say I tried harder than they did, because I was hunting shiny seviper for 9 MONTHS. What bugs me is that it seems they're doing it because they know I want one. And I have to make their cards! T_T

No progress on any hunts. I might mix things up and Roselia hunt on Sapphire.

Edit: 18 Surskits.

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
MetalMario said:
Yeah. You should have seen this place about a few weeks back: everyone was suddenly finding shiny sevipers for absolutely no reason! And I CAN say I tried harder than they did, because I was hunting shiny seviper for 9 MONTHS. What bugs me is that it seems they're doing it because they know I want one. And I have to make their cards! T_T

V(>_<)V I only hunted it cause my friend wanted it and you know how that turned out, she was just jealous of my shiny collection. If she'd just hunt and stay away from the E4 she'd find one of her own! On her own! Right?

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Ok, this is not a dream.. (does the shiny dance!!!) I found a shiny shuppet!!! Yayness!! Found on Route 121 at level 26.. not what I was looking for but I'll take it! Now Imma go dance some more!
edit--MM I need a link to your card thread cuz I need a new one.. Ryan made the one I have now..

Last edited:
Back