• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I know I've been here at PC for quite awhile, but what exactly is a pair? I have seen terms regarding them all over people's signatures. What are they, and what do they accomplish?

It's basically a close friend (or sometimes a romantic partner) that you just put in your signature to...announce your closeness. It's just for fun and doesn't have much meaning. The only thing you get for pairing is an emblem when you're paired for a year to the same person. You can pair multiple times or pair with more than one person, it's nothing strictly moderated XD;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Most moderators don't infract for reviving threads, or only do if you do it multiple times after being warned about it. Besides, if you delete your post the thread drops to the bottom of the section again so don't worry about it :)

iPika

Crytec
Years
Hey I would like to ask a question. I am trying to put my trainer card as my signature but i am not able to... Any suggestions on what I should do? Im new here

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hey I would like to ask a question. I am trying to put my trainer card as my signature but i am not able to... Any suggestions on what I should do? I'm new here

To insert a picture, you must put a '' at the front of the URL & a '[/URL]' at the back.[/QUOTE]

This was from my thread. For example:

[B][IMG]The URL of your Trainer Card here[/B]

droomph

weeb
Years
Hiiii~

Um, I've been trying to google this fir a goddarn month, but I couldn't find it out.

So sorry for sounding stupid, but what is a "hot" thread (one that has a red envelope and stuff as the status icon)?

Thanksssss~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hiiii~

Um, I've been trying to google this fir a goddarn month, but I couldn't find it out.

So sorry for sounding stupid, but what is a "hot" thread (one that has a red envelope and stuff as the status icon)?

Thanksssss~

It's not stupid. :3 A hot thread is a thread with over 30 posts, or 300 views. Nothing else matters about it other than it has lots of posts or views.

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2012
I was directed to this website during my search for a way to obtain certain types of pokemon (alakazam) on a ROM. The link I found was for a Evolution Editor attachment. But now I downloaded the attachment and can't get the silly thing to run. So I tried looking for some kind of guide in the Emulator section but I couldn't locate anything of the sort.

So if anyone could either send me to a Evolution Editor tutorial, or really any other way to evolve these kinds of Pokemon, I'd be exceptionally grateful!

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
I was directed to this website during my search for a way to obtain certain types of pokemon (alakazam) on a ROM. The link I found was for a Evolution Editor attachment. But now I downloaded the attachment and can't get the silly thing to run. So I tried looking for some kind of guide in the Emulator section but I couldn't locate anything of the sort.

So if anyone could either send me to a Evolution Editor tutorial, or really any other way to evolve these kinds of Pokemon, I'd be exceptionally grateful!
You would have better luck asking this in the ROM Hacking forum. This Quick Questions thread is for questions regarding the PokéCommunity itself.

The notice displayed at the top of the page says the following:
Need help with a Pokémon game or ROM Hacking? This is not the correct forum. Check out the boards below:
If you have any questions about where to post something, please ask in this thread. Thank you!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Why do some people don't have a VM tab? It's just strange...

You can voluntarily either restrict your VMs to staff members and friends, or turn them off altogether. People without a VM tab have chosen one of the two.

Years
quick question.. not sure if its been asked and don't want to read 16 pages but do you guys intend on making this forum tapatalk friendly? Kinda blows browsing via mobile..

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
quick question.. not sure if its been asked and don't want to read 16 pages but do you guys intend on making this forum tapatalk friendly? Kinda blows browsing via mobile..

You could always use one of the lighter-weight skins or if you have an Android you can get the PokeCommunity App.

Years
thanks for the tip. I found 2 of them and they are god aweful so my question still stands but thanks again. the one app is at least better than web browser.. lol

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Considering there was effort put into the standalone app I doubt PC would partner with another forum-viewing app software.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I'm not sure if this is the right place but ca someone tell me how to obtain my WEP key? I once knew how but I have forgotten.

Help is much appreciated.

P.S: It would be better if simplified.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Check the bottom of your router. If you didn't change it manually, often it's there. That's where mine is anyway!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I still don't know how.

At the bottom it says: MAC:00304F62CE3E

Could that be it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back