• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Is there a tool that allows you to change Trainers/Gym Leaders Pokemons & their pokemon levels?

I have searched google so far i have no luck

So im asking you please to share this with me and all.

Hyunbin

w00t!~
Years
mmkay, here's the scenario
i'm making a forest like a maze
the player will have to jump one of two ledges
one ledge will lead to a maze
and one will lead to a dead end (and the player can't get back up)
i want the dead end to have a house with an old lady who will tell the player he can't get back out by normal means and will use one of her own pokémon to fly him out of the forest back to the last visited pokémon center
i want to know if this script is possible to create (more simply put, if i can force the player to use fly even if he doesn't have a pokémon that knows fly himself)

Kenneth Alog

Infectus Raiken
Years
Ontopic: I have a question is it okay to expand the Rom for further space in Pokepic?
Also how will I prevent the comppressed size blablabla Aborting In unLZ is it because of the sprite anyone?

Offtopic: I don't know where to post this so I post it here can anyone please give me Dartharon tools and A-Text w/ com3dlg.ocx?

Ontopic: Also how can I replace palletes as my APE does not replace palletes
if I click replace w/ my pallettes it does not replace at all,
How can I fix this?

MudMast

Does not exist.
Years
I couldn't find this question answered so ill post it.

1. Is it Possible to make Ruby hold 493 diffrent pokemon (in pokedex)?
2. If so, how?
3. Does anyone know where i can find the pack of Pokemon diamond/ pearl MIDI files by scizz? - (i found his post but the link was 'Forbidden')
4. Can I have more Flight Positions in Ruby?

i think thats all
i need your help!

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years

2. If so, how?
3. Does anyone know where i can find the pack of Pokemon diamond/ pearl MIDI files by scizz? - (i found his post but the link was 'Forbidden')

i think thats all
i need your help!

1. No it's not possible, the Pokedex only holds that ammount of Pokemon catchable plus 25 extra slots, which I beleive don't show in the Pokedex. If you wanted to do such a thing, it would be much more advanced than common ASM skills.
3. Apparently scizz has gone walkabouts >.<. If you want Diamond/Peal midi files, a rombase can be found at PHO, and i beleive some websites would have them aswell.
4. I think you might be able to with ASM, otherwise, the world map you have is the one your going to have to stick to.

MR. MR. MR. ATOM.

ehsGweyisgh
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Dec 4, 2009
Hi, I'm using pokemon amplifier to edit the TMs/HMs the pokemon can learn, and after I press the save button, some of the HMs I checked get unchecked and instead the "NO USAR" (don't use) get checked... what's going on, how can I fix/prevent this?

Not sure but SAVE AFTER EVERY CHANGE YOU MAKE.

Where can i find a pokerom.ini for fire red?

Uhh... Google?

Idiot.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Where can i find a pokerom.ini for fire red?

This one was posted in the Tool Modifications thread by Jirachi260. It may have the offsets you're looking for.

Code:
[BPEE]
Language = 0
Name = Pokémon Emerald (E)
Cries = &H677110
MapHeaders = 543396
Maps = 543180
MapLabels = 1194820
MonsterNames = &H6B930
MonsterBaseStats = &H3203E8
MonsterDexData = &H56B5AE
TrainerClasses = &H30FCD3
TrainerData = &H310059
TrainerPics = &H305654
TrainerPals = &H30593C
TrainerPicCount = 93
TrainerBackPicCount = 3
ItemNames = &H5839A0
MonsterPics = &H30A194
MonsterPals = &H303680
MonsterPicCount = 440
WorldMap = hoennmap.bmp
HomeLevel = &H0009
WildPokemon = &H553450
AttackNameList = &H319789
AttackTable = &H
MusicList = em_songs.txt ;rs_songs.txt

Just paste it over the old BPEE information in pokeroms.ini.

Not sure but SAVE AFTER EVERY CHANGE YOU MAKE.

Uhh... Google?

Idiot.

Don't call people idiots just because they posted a question. It's not that easy to get it just by searching Google either.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
knight said:
Is there a tool that allows you to change Trainers/Gym Leaders Pokemons & their pokemon levels?

I have searched google so far i have no luck

So im asking you please to share this with me and all.

You can always use a hex editor to do so.

Hyunbin said:
mmkay, here's the scenario
i'm making a forest like a maze
the player will have to jump one of two ledges
one ledge will lead to a maze
and one will lead to a dead end (and the player can't get back up)
i want the dead end to have a house with an old lady who will tell the player he can't get back out by normal means and will use one of her own pokémon to fly him out of the forest back to the last visited pokémon center
i want to know if this script is possible to create (more simply put, if i can force the player to use fly even if he doesn't have a pokémon that knows fly himself)

Yes, it could be possible. With the flying part maybe just use a warp code instead.

I WANT DIALGA said:
Ontopic: I have a question is it okay to expand the Rom for further space in Pokepic?
Also how will I prevent the comppressed size blablabla Aborting In unLZ is it because of the sprite anyone?

Offtopic: I don't know where to post this so I post it here can anyone please give me Dartharon tools and A-Text w/ com3dlg.ocx?

Ontopic: Also how can I replace palletes as my APE does not replace palletes
if I click replace w/ my pallettes it does not replace at all,
How can I fix this?

1. Expanding the ROM could cause the internal clock to not work.
2. When going 'Write to ROM', have 'Auto Abort if new data is bigger' unticked.

MudMast said:

2. If so, how?

i think thats all
i need your help!

1. You can always replace those '??', unsure if they will appear in the Pokedex though.
4. It is possible, you probably just need to locate the data in hex then expand or repoint it to a new location if expanding isn't possible.

Years

What is the program called?

Plese i have been waiting so long

Is tere a program otehr than hex, like pet?

Is there a link

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
knight said:

What is the program called?

Plese i have been waiting so long

Is tere a program otehr than hex, like pet?

Is there a link

PET comes with EliteMap, just search google for it. Hex is probably the better way to do it though seeing as it doesn't get as many errors.

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2021
Goldmap 1.6 map prob

Well, i know how to use this thing well but i have one problem. When i rezise the map (route 29, the only route to get out of newbark town) in goldmap, res tthe events (how they were just in a slightly different location) save and play the map outside the town looks crazy and i cant leave the town. Anyone can help here?

Thanks a mil for anyine who can help, Laterz.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2010
Is there a way to delete/change the storyline scripts? Like (in ruby) starting in the moving truck and then your mom taking you inside the house... or getting the red orb, etc.. I want to make my hack start in the bedroom but in another city..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
I seem to always have this problem. I make a warps, and about the first 3-5 work, and then the next ones just fail. I step onto the warp and it doesn't warp.... I've double checked the warps.

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
Years
Is there a way to delete/change the storyline scripts? Like (in ruby) starting in the moving truck and then your mom taking you inside the house... or getting the red orb, etc.. I want to make my hack start in the bedroom but in another city..

You'd have to remove the level scripts in the game, or perhaps change the scripts to the characters that are involved in key events. I don't know how to remove level scripts yet, but if you want to remove the truck intro, you'd have to use Start Map Chooser Advance, which is a tool made by HackMew, viewable in the Toolbox subforum.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2010
You'd have to remove the level scripts in the game, or perhaps change the scripts to the characters that are involved in key events. I don't know how to remove level scripts yet, but if you want to remove the truck intro, you'd have to use Start Map Chooser Advance, which is a tool made by HackMew, viewable in the Toolbox subforum.

can't it be done in advance map by just reducing the number of scripts in a map? or in the header section by deleting the map scripts?

Hyunbin

w00t!~
Years
whenever i exit a battle and return to the overworld map, the player is stuck and i can move around this bug catcher that was on screen from before entering the battle
it also only happens with that particular bug catcher
other battles when the catcher isn't on screen are fine
what's wrong?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back