• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Definitely! With a Psychic type club we'd be left with a club for all the different types, so it'd be awesome if you did :) You'll have it reserved till the 26th.

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to contact either [user]AlexOzzyCake[/user] or myself :)

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
HIhi, I am back! I want to resurrect the Gym Leader's club! :) Is it possible if one of you fine gentlemen can give me the copy of the original club I had created in the past through PM? (The main post)

I know how much you guys loved it, I'm here to make some noise!

Olli

Years
Omg Sector! So happy to see you back in them clubs :))) No way am I gonna turn this down, so sure thing, I'll send a PM right your way. You'll have it reserved til the 27th. Happy club making n stuff! ;)

Gizmo-Dude17

"Sorry, don't mind me."
Years
Note:
I'm trying my best to read threw the rules thoroughly, and if this post breaks any rules I'll remove when.

I would actually like to SUGGEST a club. Although, It would not be about any specific character, pokemon, or version. I would call it The Casual Gamers Club.

This club would just be a thread for those who do not IV Breed, nor EV train (or at least not on porppose) can hangout, and battle a trainer without needing to worry about stats, and just enjoy the game.

I do EV, and IV train. However, I do miss the old pokemon I used to battle with. These were the pokemon that I defeated the elite four with! Also, sort of miss them. I'm pretty sure some other players felt the same at some point, right? Just to also point out, there are many fans that don't EV or IV train at all, probably don't like being defeated to easily. I don't know, it's just a suggestion.

(I wouldn't be able to watch over a club at the momment thread 'cause I'm usually busy with school)

Last edited:

Olli

Years
Don't worry, it's not breaking any rules, and suggestions are always welcome! :)

While I like the idea, and while I'm pretty sure we've had a club like that before, I honestly think that all may be covered in the Trainers Association Club already. While that club may also be kind of a hub for competitive and more ambitious players, I'm pretty sure it still allows for the more casual players, who aren't looking to perfectly EV train their Pokemon and obtain a team with perfect IV's. Though, the club is more about the goals and milestones that each member's trying to reach, but I'm sure you could talk to [user]MIAU[/user] about your ideas, and see how well they'd do in the club :)

The thing is, we just don't really want a lot of clubs dedicated to training and battling, since they first of all belong in other sections, and second of all just won't do that well in clubs. The clubs here thrive mainly on discussion, meaning clubs often have a certain topic going, that everyone can pitch in on. Clubs devoted to battling and training just don't really have that many topics, that everyone can really be part of, since people do stuff differently. The trainer association however it isn't really run as much on topics, since it's more of a place where people can express their goals, and get and give tips to others. I just don't think a club entirely of casual Pokemon gamers would really get anywhere though, as there just wouldn't be that much to talk about :( So yeah, my best suggestion would be to move all discussion you could think of with that over to the trainer association club.

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Could you reserve a "Pokémon Challenge Club" the focus for this club is to get Pokémon players that love to play "Challenges" like the Nuzlocke, Monotype these kind of things and discuss about them, find partners for co-op challenges and such, im not sure if this kind of club is allowed since we have a "Challenges" section but i don't think that section is the place to discuss about it so i thought that a club for it would be cool.

Olli

Years
I went to check on what's allowed in Challenges, since I've honestly never been sure, and challenge discussion is both allowed and encouraged within the different challenge threads, so while I like the idea, I'm unfortunately gonna have to decline it :( As for finding partners for co-op challenges; if you think it'd be cluttered to do within each thread, I reckon you could perhaps take it up with Sydian, if you think there's a better way to handle it, and any other idea you have for that matter. But I think discussion and arrangements are best situated within the Challenges forum itself, since I doubt anyone would really think to find something like that in here, and if it was to be anything official, it'd be better to just move the club to Challenges anyways :p Hope that's alright :)

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Definitely! With a Psychic type club we'd be left with a club for all the different types, so it'd be awesome if you did :) You'll have it reserved till the 26th.

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to contact either [user]AlexOzzyCake[/user] or myself :)

It's sad that we don't have a Psychic club anymore. Is the position filled?

Olli

Years
By position, do you mean whether it's free to be made by anyone or nor? If so, then nope, as the oast reservation expired November 26th.

Olli

Years
Sure thing, I think we can allow for that :) You'll have it reserved till the 10th.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
I forgot I wanted to make a Small Pokemon club! o:

Would it be okay for me to make it? Or did someone else take it?

Olli

Years
Nope, no small Pokemon club, so all yours! You'll have it reserved till the 10th :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back