• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Legendary Appearance

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Legendary Pokemon have appeared in the anime a multitude of times. Starting from Ho-Oh, to Mewtwo and so on - which appearance in the anime and movies did you like the most and why? Which do you think was most interesting / enhanced the story the most?

Years
Dialga and Palkia's appearances are the greatest in both movies and the series and they play a very important role in the DP plot and also in the the most of the DP movies as there's an official trilogy that resolve around them and Giratina.

The coolest appearance I'll give it to Suicune (both in movies and series) and Darkrai in movie 10 cause he pretended to be evil but he only wanted to protect everyone.

Last edited:

Quiji

Shining
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 6, 2021
Lugia in the second movie. I just loved everything about it, especially seeing it use Aeroblast.

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
I have a number of best legendaries so here goes:

Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Arceus - my all time favorite legendaries of gen 4. The plot of all three movies was genius and i really enjoyed their appearances.

Reshiram and Zekrom - both being Dragon types and being portrayed in a beautiful way in the Victini movies.

Kyurem - it gave off a scary and powerful vibe which impressed me. Seeing it change between forms so easily was neat.

Rayquaza - my favorite gen 3 legendary. It was depicted as a powerful force to be reckon with. It had an epic fight against Deoxys and a shiny one appeared in Hoopa movie.

Zygarde - the arc for Zygarde in Kalos was decent. Probably the only decent thing Kalos series had to show. I thought it was very good.

Hoopa - love Hoopa and it's role in the movie. Seeing it summon multiple legendaries was fun and exciting.

Latias and Latios - great duo and had a great plot in their first movie. They were even impressive in the Hoopa movie.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
My favorite legendary pokemon appearance would be Mewtwo. In an episode we see Gary entering the Viridian Gym to challenge Giovanni for the Earth badge and the last pokemon Giovanni sent out is Mewtwo and his first appearance in Pokemon: The First Movie, we see him in a laboratory as an experiment.

Back