• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Rocket Strike (IPS-Patch released!)

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
So I am not sure if I am just this blind or if I ran into a bug. I got my ticket, caught the bird/dog trio, and mewtwo, yet I still can not seem to find any more legends other then the ones I listed, and can not figure out how to use my ticket. I beat the Apex part, but yeah. Any help? Great rom btw :D

Hi there, thanks for the compliment.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 24, 2016
ok so i have looked every where on the internet and i still dont know if eevee is in the game can anyone help me?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 15, 2022
Hey AmazingCharizard! Just started the game, loving it so far! The writing is especially humorous.
Anyways, I had a suggestion for the next version of the game. To make me feel like more of a villain, could it be possible to catch the pokemon of other people? Since Team Rocket does steal pokemon.
Maybe have special pokeballs to do it, even. Like Rocketballs or something like that?

Just a suggestion!

AmazingCharizard

Years
Hey AmazingCharizard! Just started the game, loving it so far! The writing is especially humorous.
Anyways, I had a suggestion for the next version of the game. To make me feel like more of a villain, could it be possible to catch the pokemon of other people? Since Team Rocket does steal pokemon.
Maybe have special pokeballs to do it, even. Like Rocketballs or something like that?

Just a suggestion!

Hi, I am glad you like my game (looks like you have good taste ;) ).
I'm currently not involved in ROM hacking and even if I would, I'm not sure if I'll create another TR themed hack.
But if I would then I'd like to implement this feature (if I figure out how to do of course lol)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
Have you seen one so far? Because I'm not quite sure if Chansey is in the game...

I am also having trouble finding Chansey. It shows up as a pokemon that I've seen (No113) and the area shows the Safari zone, but after many encounters it's not been popping up. I've caught all the rest of the first 150... Is it possible to catch all 386 pokemon in this version, or just see them?

AmazingCharizard

Years
I am also having trouble finding Chansey. It shows up as a pokemon that I've seen (No113) and the area shows the Safari zone, but after many encounters it's not been popping up. I've caught all the rest of the first 150... Is it possible to catch all 386 pokemon in this version, or just see them?

Hi, Agent. If you want to know how many Pokemon you should be able to catch:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
Hi, Agent. If you want to know how many Pokemon you should be able to catch:

I've gone through the entire game (and enjoyed most of it!). I'm the crazy guy that tries to catch them all… these are the pokemon that I found to be uncatchable in this hack.
I am not a hacker, I just played through and couldn't find these. Let me know if I'm wrong on any of these.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
I have to ask why you thought making paralyze a 100% thing to happen, and flinch a 100% thing to happen... if you have a slow but bulky team all the AI has to do is click bite and you can't do anything about it. or headbut

AmazingCharizard

Years
I have to ask why you thought making paralyze a 100% thing to happen, and flinch a 100% thing to happen... if you have a slow but bulky team all the AI has to do is click bite and you can't do anything about it. or headbut

Hi there.
I could be totally wrong but I'm taking a wild guess: this probably happens when you're fighting mighty foes (gym leaders, rivals, etc.). My guess would be that the AI just knows in advance when paralysis or flinching occurs.
Or maybe you just have some bad luck, buddy :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2023
Can I find Torchic in the mansion on whatever Cinnibar Island is called here? Or do I have to look elsewhere?

Edit: Found one - east of the renamed Cerulean. After lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of searching for one >_>

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen yesterday
I found charmander near the renamed viridian city. I can't find the other original starters in the game tho. where can I find them?

Years
  • Age 67
  • Seen Jul 9, 2020
You can change the rival's sprite in the intro through nameless sprite editor (Navigate option).

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2020
I'm unable to play the game. I've tried to patch it with both Lunar IPS and Multipatch, but I only get this:
The file I'm patching, is called "Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.1)". I don't understand why it doesn't work. Could anybody just send me a patched rom, with the latest Pokémon Rocket Strike patch, so that I don't have to waste my time on this?

Back