• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
Hm...Another dumb but funny thing I did was steal a glow in the dark crayon when i was really little XD

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
When i was working in a summer camp a few years ago, we took the 8-yr-olds to a roller skating rink..i fell over, sprained my wrist and had to be rescued by a group of 8-yr-olds XD

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
DF dadragonz said:
When i was working in a summer camp a few years ago, we took the 8-yr-olds to a roller skating rink..i fell over, sprained my wrist and had to be rescued by a group of 8-yr-olds XD

OMG XD That must be the funniest thing ever XD

Suzu

~♥~
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 12, 2005
Teara said:
That remindz me of another thing!! =D *iz going to keep thiz thread alive*
But yeah, high healz and ztairz don't mix @_@

I got up one morning (afternoon for me) and went to walk down the ztairz. I probably would have been fine but I waz ztill groggy and I waz wearing zockz. We have really zoft carpeting on our ztairz zo my feet zlipped right out from under me. I zlid from one ztair to the next on my backzide all the way to the landing. It didn't bother me much thouhg zo went ahead and went downt the zecond flight of ztairz...and did the zame thing XD

*high fives her* XD
Yes... it's clutz like us that will die in some freak accident some day... >.>;;

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
snowangel3181988 said:
Alyssa- *coughfudgecough*

I've done so many dumb things, lol. I rode my bike down a huge hill in my grandfather's backyard... and almost hit my head on a flatbed or a tractor or something. I jumped from one couch to another over a coffee table when I was 8... and uh, missed. x_x I broke my two front teeth on the coffee table. I also got stitches on my right eyebrow because when I was 3 I was jumping around in a box and it tipped over and I hit another coffee table. It's not my fault they hate me. o_o; I can't find anything dumb I've done in recent years though... but I've had to have done something stupid recently... I'll get back to you on this one.
Oh yeah!! =D Heh, that'z one way to get money from the tooth fairy XD
6~I alzo have a ztorage container under my bed with a few...interezting thingz in it <<;; I'm zuch a bad procraztinator, every Christmas my grandma and I make fudge. Unfortunetlly, I never got around to throwing out 2001'z fudge o_o;; I'm ztill waiting for the perfect moment to zlip it into the trazh to be burned ^^;;

The coffie table thing remindz me of yet another inccedent =D!!

7~ We uzed to have a really nice glazz-top coffie table. It had a gold frame and waz alwayz zo clean that you could hardly notice it waz there. When I waz really little I zat on it alot. Az I zaid before, it waz alwayz really clear. I tried zitting on it one day and it wazn't juzt clear...it wazn't there ._.''

Suzu said:
*high fives her* XD
Yes... it's clutz like us that will die in some freak accident some day... >.>;;
Mozt likely yez XD
But at leazt we'll die uniqely. No one will ever forget the two that fell down ztairz in high healz X3

Suzu

~&#9829;~
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 12, 2005
Teara said:
Mozt likely yez XD
But at leazt we'll die uniqely. No one will ever forget the two that fell down ztairz in high healz X3

well yeah, if your going to be know for somthing, it might as well be a horrible death XD

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Teara said:
Mozt likely yez XD
Oh gosh, do you want to talk about a klutz that falls down stairs? *sighs* I couldn't even begin to count how many times I've fallen down ours. My mom even talks about how clumsy I am around them! Eck, and one time I even twisted my ankle when I did it. I think I know how I'll die one of these days... XD

Anyway, I can't really think of any stories to post here, since I've said so many in the old funny stories threads. Plus, I've just done so many so it's hard to keep track of them all. I'll have to think about this for a while!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Teara said:
Oh yeah!! =D Heh, that'z one way to get money from the tooth fairy XD
6~I alzo have a ztorage container under my bed with a few...interezting thingz in it <<;; I'm zuch a bad procraztinator, every Christmas my grandma and I make fudge. Unfortunetlly, I never got around to throwing out 2001'z fudge o_o;; I'm ztill waiting for the perfect moment to zlip it into the trazh to be burned ^^;;

The coffie table thing remindz me of yet another inccedent =D!!

7~ We uzed to have a really nice glazz-top coffie table. It had a gold frame and waz alwayz zo clean that you could hardly notice it waz there. When I waz really little I zat on it alot. Az I zaid before, it waz alwayz really clear. I tried zitting on it one day and it wazn't juzt clear...it wazn't there ._.''

Mozt likely yez XD
This one made me laugh. XD Our dog did the same thing, with our clear glass-sliding door. Rammed right into it. o_o;

Stupidest thing? Running down an up escalator to get a stupid video game. >P Had I slipped I probably would have cracked my wil skull. But my balance is too good for that, shoot.

In regards to Claire's incident…I once had to get out of the rink for couples' skating the first time I ever skated. I was really bad, and as I Was trying to get out of the rink, I skated right into a bunch of girls skating holding hands. Took them all down with me, and crawled out of the rink. >_>

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Kairi said:
In regards to Claire?s incident?I once had to get out of the rink for couples? skating the first time I ever skated. I was really bad, and as I Was trying to get out of the rink, I skated right into a bunch of girls skating holding hands. Took them all down with me, and crawled out of the rink. >_>
Lol, that reminds me... I remember several times when I was at a skating rink, I would start skating backwards and constantly run into people! (By accident.) Another time I knocked down a couple.

And people still say I'm a really good skater! XP MUAHAHA!

Last edited:

GYM LEADDER A

Has changed to Onizuka04
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2004
I locked my selfout of my house once and my mom told her friends hoe told their children who told everybody I know.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
I've done really dumb things but can't recall them... uh... er... I say really dumb things too...

Once I, full-well knowing I couldn't roller-skate (I still can't. Why bother? I'm so clumsy it's a danger!), left the wall where I could hold on, skated towards my mother, and landed under her... ow... and then my bro fell on her...

Ah, I remember! Last Christmas, my mother spent ages painting breakables for her siblings for presents. They were great. Now, my brother and I race to be the first under the Xmas tree. I figured 5 am was decent enough time. So I stayed awake all night with my clock and CDs down low on my Walkman (mine plays CDs and the radio! Yesss!). My clock was two hours fast and I ran down the hallway at 3 am, thinking it was 5 am. And I tripped on our remote. Some Asian news show turned on full-volume. I got frightened and dived under the table holding the breakables. SMASH! They fell down (I was so guilty) and broke. (She bought replacements for presents. v_v) Then, I crawled out, turned the TV off, and ran up the hallway. I could have locked myself in our toilet. But I thought I'd risk it. My dad had woken up with the TV and had dressed himself. He came out and I smashed into him and woke my brother up. (My mum was already awake).

DM, I bet they were black clothes... XD

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
I left my keys inside my house and I had to pull my window screen out in order to climb back in and the screen was open just wide enough so I could fit, and when I got inside I knocked over my christmas tree. LOL

Brittany

Back?
Years
Joining PC
Doh! >.<

I meant... Hmm. Trying to get Dakota De-SModded?
Hmm, nope that was ignorant, not dumb.

I don't really do many dumb things so I can't think of any at the moment. I guess my ignorance is good enough XD

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
Years
Those are all good ideas, though. Sometimes I think Dakota needs to be just plain De-Modded. Not just brought back to a normal mod.

I once held a strike in front of the school. I was president of the student council, and the principal wanted me to do something bad so she could impeach me. I overheard her say this, and held a strike against the school. I was impeached the next day...

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
1313666 said:
Those are all good ideas, though. Sometimes I think Dakota needs to be just plain De-Modded. Not just brought back to a normal mod.

I once held a strike in front of the school. I was president of the student council, and the principal wanted me to do something bad so she could impeach me. I overheard her say this, and held a strike against the school. I was impeached the next day...
Er...what's impeach?
-----------------------
Once, my chemistry teacher said "Now, if you don't have enough sex, you can..." when she actually wanted to say, "Now, if you don't have enough success, you can..."
And her face went bright red.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I ran out of the house on Christmas Day in my underwear when I was 5 as my evil parents told me Santy Claus was dropping off a late present. Thank goodness no one saw me. Then that would have been embarrsasing XD

Back