• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

I deleted the original post so you can't tell. It's unlikely that I run any risk by leaving it up, but I just want to be sure.

I'm not talking about any alts on this forum though, though this is an alt.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
252?

Heart? Like the candy heart things lovers five each other on Valentine's Day?

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

I'm so used to referring to myself as a male I just do it without thinking. I need to learn to naturally switch between these when using my different personas.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years

@GlitchGuy ERRrr.... agreed. Well idk about you guys but through each new gen/region I aim to have a fire type, water type, and a pokemon that can use fly on my team. Wat bout u guys?

Last edited:

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

I always aim to have a balanced team that covers all types and has a response to as many things as possible. I usually do this by planning out my team, looking at what you have available to you in the region dex.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014

I always have a balanced team with a good moveset to counter their weakness.I don't really check the dex too much.Most of the time it works out...with a couple HM slaves.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years

I never let an hm slave take up a party slot> I just switch them out when needed. What they REALLY need to do is make it so HMs are forgettable. >.>

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

On my current team in White my whole ten member team was already predecided (since this is a challenge i decided to do). To an extent it kind of sucks because of some of the moves in this team o-orz.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014

@CH : That is what i meant.But i do agree with you there especially since Tms can now be taught over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back